Reviews for What You Wish For
SMGbest chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
Angelus and human Angel - intriguingly) If Buffy was still not have all her memory back, Angelus would be something to do.

I look forward to updating all the stories))
neoearthqueen30 chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
loved it! cant wait!
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
Great chap can't wait for the nxt and please update love found me
ba2006 chapter 16 . 5/3/2011
loved this chapter :)
ba2006 chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
awesome chapter
neoearthqueen30 chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
this was great!
Lizzy85cec chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
Aww... LOVED the chapter... I can't wait to read more. Please update soon :)
SMGbest chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
I hope, Buffy will return all her memory. Because the past is part of our nature. Buffy cann't be completely happy without knowledge of her essence. And I believe that Buffy & Angel's love will become even stronger after all the tests (I will never accept that they can give up now, when they finally met).

And after the fever Buffy and Angel can have sweet morning wake up cuddling in bed)

Waiting for update))
NaudreyFan19 chapter 16 . 4/24/2011
Awesome! Loved it xD
SMGbest chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
I suddenly realized that since Buffy and Angel really strangers to each other. Buffy doesn't remember her past and their story with Angel. Angel doesn't know adult Buffy-mother, and he has also changed (as human). And between them a child. All this is very difficult.

I wonder how things will happen for them. I look forward to update 'Love Found Me' ))

Happy Easter!
NaudreyFan19 chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
Loved! I really dislike Cordy -.-
SMGbest chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
"She was a good actress after all." - funny. Remember the first season (Cordelia in a mini spectacle)? I think, if Cordelia honestly believed that she could become a good actress, she would refuse visions (remember when the demon showed her that she could star in the show). Cordelia knew that without vision she's nothing.

"I hated the love I felt for Buffy. I hated the woman I love." - it's full of crap! You can be unhappy from your love. But if you really hate a person, maybe it's not love? This's wrong and sick.

Update)
NaudreyFan19 chapter 13 . 3/11/2011
Great chapter.

i hate Cordy, hope she don't hurt them, she's just Jealous.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
Interesting idea. I like Connor being Buffy and Angel's son. I am dying to know what Cordy has in mind for these two.
Lizzy85cec chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
Oh great... Here comes evil Cordelia to mess everything up... Really liking it :) Update soon...
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »