Reviews for What You Wish For
NinaGrace chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
"He turned around to find Cordelia standing in the doorway." - Oh, and the bitch finally made her appearance (yes, I 'love' Cordelia)))

Looks like a lot of things happened while Buffy led a normal life single mother in San-Francisco. But I'm only interested in Buffy&Angel))

Waiting for update))
neoearthqueen30 chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
this was great! cant wait for more!
neoearthqueen30 chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
great chapter!
Lizzy85cec chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
Aww... loving it :) Update SOON...
NinaGrace chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
Excellent chapter! mmm... Bangel)

"What did Lorne told Angel to get him angry and scared?" - about evil plans of 'Wolfram & Hart' and may even about Whordelia (kh-kh sorry, Cordelia), but of course, everything is very unclear.

"Of everyone, Buffy would remember Giles?" - Giles is as a father of course, but Angel is more important for Buffy.

On the next chapter will be a long explanation with the Scoobies. I wonder how things will develop. Although it's already possible to assume that Buffy and Angel are together: no curse, Angel is human, and most importantly - they love each other. And of course our champions win evil lawyers (along with Queen C). But how does this happen?

Waiting continuing ))
neoearthqueen30 chapter 11 . 12/25/2010
This was great!
NinaGrace chapter 11 . 12/25/2010
I like it)

I feel the part where Angel thinking of Buffy's disappearance, his feelings for her over the years, his relationship with Cordelia and Nina - especially for me)

"He should have never left Sunnydale. He should have found a way around the curse, to bind his soul o r whatever. He smiled at the thought that his child had fought more for Buffy than he, the man who was deeply in love with her, did","But it seems you are a lot smarter than me." - exactly!

I look forward to updating)) Happy holidays!
NaudreyFan19 chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
Wow! great story... keep going cant wait!
NinaGrace chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
Good)

Cordelia: "I want her head in a plate." - Ok, I want HER head on a plate. That Bitch C!

'Isn't Cordelia a lovely person?' - I always thought that in the show sooner or later she would show her true face. Such people as she doesn't change.

Interesting to read about the interaction Buffy,Angel and Connor.

Waiting for update))
neoearthqueen30 chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
nice chapter!
ba2006 chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
loved this chapter :)

BA forever
neoearthqueen30 chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
that was awesome! loved the end! cant wait for more!
NinaGrace chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
Good )

I still don't understand how you can lead a normal life, when the woman you love disappears. Angel has always been very loyal to Cordelia, even with Buffy wasn't so. I hope in this time he will understand who is Cordelia in fact, and she didn't have time to hurt Buffy and Connor.

Waiting for update each of your stories ))
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »