Reviews for love Keeps on Beating
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 5 . 11/22
Either Think Of Me or Castle On A Cloud.
Jennifer Johnson chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
very good cant wait to read more
bluemoonwiz chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
I enjoyed reading this story very much. Thankyou for sharing this with the fanfiction world.
bluemoonwiz chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I really love this story and have been enjoying it so far.
There is one thing bothering me though: have you ever been to Coney Island? If you have then you would know that there are no huge fancy houses in that area. On either side of the circus and rides there are just some old buildings and beach. On the oposite side of the road there are some old apartment buildings. If the phantom had managed to earn enough money for such a marvelous house and decor (even a small house in Brooklyn costs a lot of money. In 2012 I saw a tiny house that was around ave Z and it cost a million$, the owner claimed that it had 10 rooms though) his house would have to be much further inland (like ave. M or something) or be in a very expensive area like Sea Gate(a realy fancy area not too far from Coney Island that is guarded by police and surrounded by a tall fence. They have very big expencive houses and I would assume that the phantom lived there, although I don't think it existed back then).

Eitherwise I love this story!
Kanyume1.7 chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
I really enjoyed the story! Its a way for me to dwell on the reality that ALW killed Christine in LND. He shouldn't have bcs i would've like to see this future for the phantom and her but alas. Ty!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
it's soooooo cute
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
i swear you're killing me with this three cups of tea joke lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
hahahaha nice joke
sheepshanks chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
I LOVED this story! It was fantastic! You are a great writer!
judybear236 chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Wonderful story. Just the right amount of humor and romance and intrigue and action! Bravo!... Your writing is very clear and concise, an important trait for keeping the reader engaged.

But... you must learn better English. Some of the word usage is incorrect, many typos or transpositions ("to" instead of "too", "form" instead of "from", etc.) Your editor or beta-reader should have picked up on them for you. In some cases they can be read over, but more often than not they lead to misunderstandings and confusion over what you are trying to say. ("then" instead of "than", "there" instead of "their", "where" instead of "were" or "were" instead of "we're", many more ...) You cannot rely on spell-checker to find and correct these errors. If the word is spelled correctluy, spell-checker will leave it alone - even if it is the wrong word for that usage. ("cheek" for "check")

But do keep writing. This was an amazing and professional-sounding story!
- JB
spaceshuttleto chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Nice! And I found your tea counting thing hilarious! An average of 3 cups of tea per chapter! That's not too bad! Keep writing:)
Sanzo2332 chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
God i wish this was how it really ended in the play
Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
The story was good, if a bit hard and annoying to read because of spelling and grammatical errors. But over all, I really enjoyed it. :)
Lindsey Arsenault chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
I truly love this chapeter and I also love how understanding Gustave is of Erik's past. I'm also really glad that in this story, Christine did not die. I'm also glad that she had forgiven Erik for the bet that he made with Raoul. I'm also really happy that the both of them are together again and this time without Raoul to bug them or anyone to stope them from being together. Once again I really truly both love and enjoy this story. Thank you so much for writing it and I hope you do well with some of the other stories that you have written!
Erik'sLittleLotte56 chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
Aww! I love how they had more children! This was so sweet!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »