Reviews for love Keeps on Beating
SouthernRadiantSun chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I absolutely love the idea of this story! Just watch your spelling for example: Christine instead of Christian, wearing instead of warring. But I do understand that if Englih isn't your first language, it isn't easy, it isn't mine either .
Otylia chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING!
I love everything about this, from the drama to the wording it was wonderful. My one tiny nit pick is that your editor, kinda messed up here and there but hey we all can't get everything perfect!
owensheart chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
this was as absolutely wonderful story

incidentlly where did you get the name Destler for Erik from?
Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Girl: Lyra
Boy: Matthew
Child of Dreams chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
(sighs blissfully)
Oh, I absolutely LOVE Dark Waltz!
KittenRen chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
Aww very cute! I loved it! Although I wish it was longer I still enjoyed the story. I love how Raoul finally got out of their lives jeez was he annoying.
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Either Think Of Me or Castle On A Cloud.
Jennifer Johnson chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
very good cant wait to read more
bluemoonwiz chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
I enjoyed reading this story very much. Thankyou for sharing this with the fanfiction world.
bluemoonwiz chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I really love this story and have been enjoying it so far.
There is one thing bothering me though: have you ever been to Coney Island? If you have then you would know that there are no huge fancy houses in that area. On either side of the circus and rides there are just some old buildings and beach. On the oposite side of the road there are some old apartment buildings. If the phantom had managed to earn enough money for such a marvelous house and decor (even a small house in Brooklyn costs a lot of money. In 2012 I saw a tiny house that was around ave Z and it cost a million$, the owner claimed that it had 10 rooms though) his house would have to be much further inland (like ave. M or something) or be in a very expensive area like Sea Gate(a realy fancy area not too far from Coney Island that is guarded by police and surrounded by a tall fence. They have very big expencive houses and I would assume that the phantom lived there, although I don't think it existed back then).

Eitherwise I love this story!
Kanyume1.7 chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
I really enjoyed the story! Its a way for me to dwell on the reality that ALW killed Christine in LND. He shouldn't have bcs i would've like to see this future for the phantom and her but alas. Ty!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
it's soooooo cute
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
i swear you're killing me with this three cups of tea joke lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
hahahaha nice joke
sheepshanks chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
I LOVED this story! It was fantastic! You are a great writer!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »