Reviews for Lessons Learned: The Extras
catbob1 chapter 7 . 2/28
O. Henry's Gift Of The Magi. Truly beautiful. I've read Lessons Learned and these outtakes so many times I don't even know how many times I've read them. They are my all time favorite fanfic story. Actually one of my favorite stories (including published ones) ever. Fantastic work. Thank you. I am reading Brady's story - The Thing About Falling - now and am anxiously waiting for the next update.
Rachel Garber chapter 7 . 2/9
Wow that last one was awesome reminds me of the story of the couple who sold one of their possessions to buy a gift for each other for Xmas. I turned Halo on to listen to when Hope referred to Jay as Christmas angel. So this is winding down I did so love this story, will take up with the Brandon Brady story which is very good but first going for a shorter story. Have a great day Misty just love you two little lost souls who found each other and found love.
Rachel Garber chapter 6 . 2/9
That is sooooo adorable they are dreaming about each other, omg that is too precious for words, oh geez I love that. Our sweet pretty boys falling in love, my heart is going pitty pat and having wet dreams about each other and pretending it's about girls, each not realizing the other is dreaming about them.
Rachel GArber chapter 5 . 2/9
That was so sweet, love that Jay took him to see Winnie the Pooh, yeah it's your story, have the movie whenever you want it to be, very sweet, very nice outtake, hope all will be okay with the Bs, Brandon and Brady
Rachel Gaber chapter 4 . 2/9
That is terrible, I think Edward should have gone up the ladder and spoken to someone in administration abt that fucker Riley, or at least his advisor what a fucking skank. Poor baby and then having to watch that movie those things scare the bejabbers out of ma and I don't have the issues baby boy has.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/9
This is so sad, yet filled with a spark of hope, hate to say it, I have done substitute teaching, and kids can be monsters, they sense someone is "weak" or "different" and they sweep in like vultures for the kill.
it's simply me n you chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Loved this. They are going to be such good daddies if that time came. They care so much for others.
Rowena chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Gah the cuteness 3
Rowena chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Is it weird that I totally loved this little glimpse into their daily lives, even though they were fighting and ended up in jail and everything? They're just so cute...and Jay being all protective of his husband...and the fact that they're married now...*sighs*
Rowena chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I love the mannerisms little Eddie has, like pinching the bridge of his nose - so cute! And I love Carlisle's POV on this :)
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
I HAVE FINISHED READING BOTH THE MAIN STORY AND THE EXTRAS OF LESSON LEARNED AND NOW I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE :(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
LOL big daddy c :)
boymommytotwo chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
omg do we get to see more of Alice and Jeremiah's love story?
ladydanni chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
its christmas today so in my mind i wassupposed to read this today. happy holidays
ladydanni chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I was all kinds of ready for that but then emmett came and i remembered this has to be fake,when carlise showed up i started laughing my butt off here. What dont i have brady's imagination. Why?