Reviews for The Convert
FLUFF! FLUFFFFFF! LOVE THIS SO MUCH AH
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
Ah! Good work!
woofyy chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
I thought the story was about how they got into the shower/bath together in the first place, as in they werent together at first but this debate lead them together or something lol. Still a nice story. Good luck with your future stories.
a-proud-fangirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Honestly this made me cry. These two are so perfect for each other gaaaaah this is the reason why they will always be my relationship goal! Gods I need a Roy hahaha. Thank you for this. :)
July Storms chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Hah! This was a pretty cute story. A unique proposal, too, and those are always fun to read about. :D
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Oh this is just too cute. Totally made me melt and laugh!
indiran chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
So sweet! So cute and lovely! Bath propose, yeah!
Ohmytheon chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
What the hell. This is the sweets proposal fic I have ever read in my life. Kudos! Brilliant writing.
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I remember reading this some time ago and I'm so glad I found it again. The whole bath-shower thing is pretty genius and I like how you portrayed Roy's more mischievous playful side.
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Oh goodness. This was too cute. Wonderful job!
MarshMallow14 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
'You look so good in blue' - is that from Fall out Boy's: Nobody puts baby in corner?
caffeine.therapy chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
haha, what a way for asking Riza to marry him XDD
Ms chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
As someone else said, yes, you write this pair so well its hard to imagine them written in any other way. Your writing has easily made your headcanons my own. This was such a beautiful, romantic, and funny piece. I loved the shower messages, and I absolutely adore how you write Roy (and Riza of course) but you capture this believable side of Roy that we see only a few times in the manga, perfectly.
Sylphinated chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
It's just not fair. You write these two so well. Your version of their story simply clicks into place in my mind. It's going to be hard work thinking up worthy alternative to this. Good job, really! I could say a lot more, but a Review is not the right place to vent all my feels and frustration with this duo. But thank you for giving us this. It's one of those stories which deserves a heck of a lot more reviews than it is getting.
jessi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great story, very entertaining!