Reviews for The Paperwork Can Wait
twinsolstice chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is so beautiful and you've managed to keep their character in check :D
Monochromatic Ink chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
My, my, Hawkeye having dirty little dreams? Great story, I loved the way they were busted in the act, maybe you should write what happened after.
sickBubblegum chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I don't typically like Royai, but this was really cute! Great job!
Nixi Evans chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I just loved this so so much!
It's absolutely perfect!
nessieEG chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I absolutely adored this. Roy and Riza were so in character. Beautiful job!
PawShapedHeart chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I loved it. Very well written. It's been a while since I've read anything FMA, let alone a decent romance fic. Awesome.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was well written. The part that I liked best was when Riza pointed her gun at Roy's head. Classic!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was funny and cute and overall just great. :)
Ink Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Wowie! I really loved this story! I'm a big Royai fan, so I lone readng good quality fics for these two. They, AND this story are great. Quite funny too.

Riza was awesome in this! I love her! IC too, the both of them. And that can be hard to do with Roy and Riza sometimes. Great! I highly congradulate you on that.

I like long one-shots like this, so this was even awesomer. I enjoyed how there was no lemon in this, even though I'm a perve. x3 That made it cuter and simpler. Also, another good point in this, is that I never lost interest. All the way through, I wanted to keep going. Yay you!

I wish more Royai stories were like this and had so much sexy fluff.

And the office scene was genious! Havoc and others HAD to walk in, huh? Poor Riza, being caught in Roy's jacket! xD I could totally see it in my head! Kinda cute image. :3

"Stop, Roy... that tickles..." Pffffff- hahaha! That was hilarious. Made me think of the scene in the anime where Hayate was licking her foot. Too bad even WITH Roy, she still had to dream. You better step up your game Roy-boy!

And I gotta admit, I really enjoyed the shower part. How instead of lustful sex, it was a sweet hug and words. Not excluding thee kiss of course. Roy was so cute, and Riza too. I could picture the entire story in my head! Your sense of detail is fantastic! I love that. They're so adorable.

Anyway, before I overload you with compliments, I just wanna finish by saying, this is definately one of my favorites. It was perfect, cute, funny and everything in between! Loved iiiiiiit. I wanna read even more Riza*Roy from you and soon! Keep it up!

Bye-Bye! Peace and Love :)

PeaceReaper
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
awwwwww _ these two are meant to be lol _
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
hurray u should write a sequel
Mrs 9 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love Royai and I very like this fanfic. Good job!
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
its so sweet i feel the fluffy bunnies in my tummy X3

oh riza B3 haahahah usually she wudnt punch him or anything, but it adds to the humor
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really enjoyed this! There was just rnough sex,talking, and drama to be a real treat!
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Teehee! love me a good romp! keep up the good work! :)