Reviews for Tainted Life
Bob is Life chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Please... Can you just, MAYBE... Make a chapter about Haru Bakura getting killed in the most painful and horrible way you can come up with...? Please?
PLEASE!?

/ A Child of Happiness
Bob is Life chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Me:*Takes up two axes* THE ASSHOLE MUST DIE!
Kira: *Sweatdrops* "This is not good..."
Yuki: *Nods*
Me: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? TAKE UP YOUR AXES! NOW!
Kira: *Takes up axe and waves it in the air* yeay... He must die...
Yuki: *Takes out axe and waves it in the air*
Me: PLEASE WRITE MORE! WE ARE WAITING TO SEE THE ASSHOLE DIE! A HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH!
Kira: The next chapter is already out ya know...
Me: *Reads next chapter* Oh! And btw, THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY AND I LOVE IT! KEEP UP THE AWESOME GOOD WORK, KAY!?
Bob is Life chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
*Rises hand and waves it furiously in the air*
KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM!

Please? :)
RedWolf Lover chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
BASTARD! GO TO HELL!

Not you.
Haru

*holds up ax*
RedWolf Lover chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
That... really sucks. Dang, what a jerk.
RedWolf Lover chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Damn. That was just the first chapter. Woah.
Leonard L. Church chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
I'm absolutely shocked by how much better you've gotten! While this story wasn't exactly terrible, you're redo is in a whole other league. The story's easier to follow, the characters are much more balanced and believable, and the dialogue is much more realistic and engaging. Are you really the same author?
juweinam chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Albinism is a case of really bad eyesight and lack of pigment. There are people in this world who get white hair early on and not have Albinism.
A person is not considered Albino unless they lack pigment in their eyes meaning it will appear very light blue to no color at all (hence the red eyes. You're actually seeing blood). White hair is not Albinism.
Bakura has brown eyes...Not Albino. Period.
Don't get your diseases (Which albinism is) mixed in with phenotypes that others may be born with which is NOT albinism.
fandomenforcer chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
What a jerk! U know I have a friend who told me that if I get flames then I would post a note on how I actually like what I write I mean you read it before posting right? Then what the hell! Its your brain and your story. Plus she tells me that if I get flames again then just say all flames are being used for making smores for the nice viewers.
fandomenforcer chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Have Bakura Shadow Realm his butt for eternity!
Wings-of-an-Angel20 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I want to set Bakura on Ryou's dad with no limits.
Warai-san chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Just stumbled upon this story, and I wanted to say that you have actually been doing a great job with it; it's quite nice, plot and characterization-wise already. I'd still wait for the rewrite though, since I want to see how the story progresses in this type of setting.
And I think it's just me, but this is one of the best YGO/HP crossovers I have ever read, so...please don't lose faith upon yourself D
SomeLover chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I will patiently wait for you to finish/rewrite this story because some stories are worth waiting form.

SL
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
I love your story very much, but if you won't continue I'll respect that.
Still, I'm keeping the link to this story saved in case you ever take it up again.
Jaybee4 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
For some unknown, unfathomable reason, I did not see this update! (Or maybe I mistook it for another story but...still!) and i was worried when I read the "Discontinued" part of the chapter name. I'm glad you're not giving up though, so I can't wait until you do polish your gem and share it with the world Also, I'm not the best artist, but I could give it a shot, creating a cover art for your story. If you don't like it, you can just say so or give me things to fix too, no worries!
I'm rooting for you :)