Reviews for Ranger Rendezvous
strapakai chapter 28 . 2/27/2011
I liked the mention of what Jinx could do at the end.
Karama9 chapter 28 . 2/26/2011
Loved this chapter. The fights were really good, and even though he lost, I'm all proud of our good Sgt Major for not giving in. I'm not saying it was wise, but I like his reasoning: never give up, it's just a bad habit. I laughed out loud when he came to and asked if he won.

Courtney was adorable, being all protective like that. It's love: she can't quite process that Beach would lose a fight fair and square, so she blames the other guy. Benny was just plain fun, as always, and I'm proud of 'Lonzo too. They're both doing the Joes proud.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 28 . 2/26/2011
I really enjoyed the fight scenes. Training with Snake Eyes has obviously come in handy, even though Beach still ended up losing to Squiggy anyway. It makes sense that Stalker would be doing well in hand to hand combat (again, ninja for a best friend) and I loved the image of Lydia on the sidelines.

Loved overprotective Cover Girl too and the image of Jinx kicking the crap out of most of the rangers there.
TinySprite chapter 28 . 2/25/2011
Great fight scenes! Also, this just keeps finding ways to prove CG and BH are great for each other.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 27 . 2/19/2011
Well, after a rough start the talk went surprisingly well. The part about Lifeline had me laughing and I'm sure Wayne wasn't having good mental images. It'll be interesting to see how 'discreet' the two of them manage to be (seeing as everyone knows about the other two Joe romances that "don't exist"). But I guess if a braggart like Flint can manage it...
SCcowgirl80 chapter 27 . 2/18/2011
I think Beach handled himself pretty well, specially considering his track record up until now. lol. I love how you manage to keep it light-hearted even when they're busy fighting. Keep up the great work. Til next time, take care.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 27 . 2/18/2011
Aww...He was all worried and didn't have to be and awww...I WUVS THEM THEY IS SO CUTE!

Poor Beachie. He should be less fun to tease if he doesn't want it to happen.
Strapakai chapter 27 . 2/18/2011
Great chapter.

I cant's wait for them to be back at the PIT and working hard to be discreet.
Karama9 chapter 27 . 2/18/2011
So let's see, thought the Sergeant Major, the best way to approach the subject of our relationship at the Pit and to tell Courtney I do want to keep going and work it out... ah, yes. Got it. I'll tell her she can't squirm out of PT just because she's my girlfriend. Yep, perfect conversation opener.

*facepalm*

Fun chapter! I do like it when CG teaches BH not to be quite so much of an idiot in all things romantic.
zenbon zakura chapter 27 . 2/17/2011
hahahah lol
TinySprite chapter 27 . 2/17/2011
Cute chapter! And yeah, I agree, they love the fighting too.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 27 . 2/17/2011
Well, honestly. You throw two highly-combative personalities like Beach Head and Cover Girl into a relationship, of course they're going to enjoy fighting. (It's another reason I prefer her with Beach over Shipwreck; 'Wreck is okay, but he doesn't have the immovable object for Courtney's irresistible force.)

Okay, this was adorable and occasionally groan-worthy (Jesus, Beach. THINK BEFORE YOU TALK). Courtney teasing Beach about Lifeline was . . . well, yeah, that was inevitable as soon as he mentioned our lil medic, and it was also adorable and quite funny.

And because I'm failing coherency tonight for some reason, the rest of this review will be in haiku again.

Beach understands things

But does not express them well

Screwups unstoppable.

The fight promises

More shenanigans and threats

He'll punch Amore, yes?

Only cure for Beach

And tendency to footmouth

Is Courtney with tape.
Strapakai chapter 26 . 2/12/2011
It is great that Stalker took the time to speak to Beach, and even better that BH took the time to listen. I am looking forward to the outcome of the ensuing conversation with CG. I hope they can discus how they will proceed at the PIT like two adults.
TinySprite chapter 26 . 2/11/2011
Nice chapter, I liked that Stalker and BH got some time to talk. Now, to see where this leads...
PhantomEmpress chapter 26 . 2/11/2011
If there is anyone else in the universe that could give beach this talk, i can't think of them. Stalker was perfect for this! thank you!
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »