Reviews for Ranger Rendezvous
TinySprite chapter 26 . 2/11/2011
Nice chapter, I liked that Stalker and BH got some time to talk. Now, to see where this leads...
PhantomEmpress chapter 26 . 2/11/2011
If there is anyone else in the universe that could give beach this talk, i can't think of them. Stalker was perfect for this! thank you!
Antigone68104 chapter 26 . 2/11/2011
Beach, Beach, Beach ... you're looking at this the wrong way. You're not "backing down from a fight" by admitting how you feel about Courtney and wanting her beside you. You're taking on a challenging fight to have both Courtney and your career. And if you phrase it that way when you talk to her? I don't like to speak for another woman, but the odds are good that you'll get some brownie points out of this :) .
Karama9 chapter 26 . 2/11/2011
I love Stalker. Such a wise guy, yet he can make even Beach Head understand. It was about time someone made Beach realized he HAD to figure this out, not to mention drill into that balaclava-covered skull that yes, he could make it work and no, Hawk was not going to chuck him out because yes, he is valuable.

I enjoyed that chapter, and not just because I was picturing them both running in Ranger panties.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 26 . 2/11/2011
AAAAAH!

"Tackles Stalker and hugs him"

GOOD boy!

"Tackles Wolfy and hugs her"

I LOVE you for giving Stalker love in this. Have I mentioned that?

"Tackles Beach, bounces off"

Ow...well, still. You're getting it. Slowly. But you're getting there.

This made my morning awesome.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 26 . 2/11/2011
Stalker's a good man. I'm glad he forced Beach into thinking about the issue and then basically told him he was being an idiot for thinking that Hawk would kick him out because of the relationship. Good guy to have as a friend and a teammate.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
Stalker would probably be the best person to do this, yeah . . . Snake and Scarlett may be the long-standing Joe couple, but Stalker has "stable and sane" written all over him, which is a rare quality when it comes to Joe. Nicely done.
0011011010 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
G.I. Joe: Renegades is the only cartoon that's going to have Snake-Eyes/Scarlett together... far more that that 80's s**t that had her with duke... dumbass
Lady Jaye1 chapter 25 . 1/28/2011
The tripwire advice and the strawberry molestation was grand. Paris Amore, I'm sure he was bullied as a child and hence partially why he's turned into an asshole. Whether he's behind a possible plot against our favorite ranger remains to be seen, but whatever happens it's sure to be entertaining.
TinySprite chapter 25 . 1/27/2011
Nice! Glad to see Beach is able to enjoy himself at last! Now I'm really getting curious about what all's going on with this. Is the paranoia true or unfounded? I'll just have to wait for the next chapter.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 25 . 1/27/2011
Molesting food for the sole purpose of setting a man's brain back several thousand years to before the invention of language is ALWAYS fun. And if it's chocolate, that just makes it BETTER.

Though I want cheesecake now, and don't have any. "glares at Wolfy"

I love Stalker and Lydia shamelessly making out. I've seen army guys who haven't seen their wives/girlfriends for several months when they get their hands on them again...I DID feel like I should be paying $5.99 a minute.

Beach sharing pietrue love. Stalker is right. It's over, Beach. Over.

And now I have to go read the good version of the end of this chapter again. "Wanders off to Adultff"
PhantomEmpress chapter 24 . 1/27/2011
I thought i had already reviewed this chapter? Either way, Beach loses his cool so easily sometime for someone who so hardened a soldier. But it only goes to show the depth of his emotions as a man that's been through a lot. like it. :)
PhantomEmpress chapter 25 . 1/27/2011
I find myself giggling at every chapter. this story makes me smile so much.
Karama9 chapter 25 . 1/27/2011
Same Ranger time, same ranger channel... great, now I have the Batman theme song in my head.

Nice relaxing chapter. Love Beach helping that other guy prank Stalker! Courtney was being rather mean with the strawberry, but then again, distracting Beach was probably a good idea. Only thing is, I'm craving dessert now. :D

Paris Amore... no wonder the guy grew up to be such a douchebag, he had sadistic parents.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 25 . 1/27/2011
Ahhh, Beach. Much as in the Bible, Man's only downfall is Woman. Or in this case, Woman and chocolate-covered strawberries. How very appropriate.

Some nice little moments in here-I liked it when Beach told the guy to change the height of the tripwire. Also, Amore's first name is Paris? Jesus H Christ, no wonder he's a weirdo; that's enough to make anybody bitter!
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »