Reviews for Ranger Rendezvous
NurseKelly chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
Whoa-hold up sister! There is a full version of this chapter? If you tell me it will be like Christmas in August! ;-)
CaptainRocket chapter 37 . 8/7/2011
Finally made it through the entire story. I really wasn't expecting Benny to be the one who was trying to kill BH.

Also I'm curious who the new recruit is that Hawk & Stalker were discussing.

I look forward to reading more!
CaptainRocket chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
Made it to Ch 15 & all I have to say is about time those two hooked up. Wonderful story!

Back to continue reading
NurseKelly chapter 37 . 7/30/2011
Wow! This was a terrific story and I really enjoyed it. I'm not normally a fan of CoverGirl or Beach, but you changed my mind! Very well written and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Strapakai chapter 37 . 6/4/2011
I am missing my weekly fix!

Great story. It shows that you had a planed out plot.
HeroAmerica50 chapter 37 . 5/28/2011
Great fic I really liked it and I learned a bit about the army as well :)
gamingkitty chapter 37 . 5/28/2011
Am I misreading, or was Amore really dumb enough to try privately investigating a Joe? (I know Amore didn't know Beach was a Joe, but still ...) I think Hawk got Amore to see reason, though. Or see that if he didn't drop the vendetta Amore was going to wish he'd just gotten life at Leavenworth, pick one.

I hope Sarge gets the support he needs. Maybe Psyche-Out can find a psychiatrist with the appropriate security clearance to be told just _why_ Sarge took medical discharge.

Not that it really matters, but did Stalker tell Beach and CG that Hawk knows about them?

And nice plot hook there with the "new recruit" :) . Hope we'll see that fic soon.
PhantomEmpress chapter 37 . 5/28/2011
:applause:::
PhantomEmpress chapter 37 . 5/28/2011
:applause:::
Dragowolf chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Awww! Beachhead really is going home.

A lovely ending to a wonderful fun filled fanfic! I'm very sad to see it end, its been soo much fun! All the different characters we got to meet and seeing the three Joes away from the Pit! And then seeing Covergirl and Beach finally, finally! have a moment that was NOT interupted. several moments uninterupted by the children (excuse me Greenshirts).

Great work on this! I absoluately loved it and ya know i might just have to read it again. Its just too good not to.
HannaleeMay chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Loved it!
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Wow, that was such a wonderful ending to such a wonderful piece. I loved loved loved how you wrote Beach in the end, how he realized that he has a place in this world, and that he has friends that love him no matter what. I'm sad to see this end, but I'm excited to see what you will post next. Thank you so much for sharing this part of you. I appreciate it so so much. You are a wonderful author!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Hawk. Just...Hawk.

If you absolutely, positively need a jerk shut down in less than 30 seconds, accept no substitutes.

I feel sorry for Sgt. Green. That's a helluva thing to have hanging over you, even if you know, logically, that it isn't your fault and you couldn't have known.

Also, Storm Shadow is at the Pit now, isn't he? Smart Hawk. Smart, smart sneaky Hawk.

This was great fun and a well-done mystery. It'd been a great ride.
Tinks231 chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Aww!

Can I just say, I love poor wounded Beachhead. It's mean, but I love it. He's so grumpy, it's adorable.

This whole fic was awesome. I know I didn't review much, but it kept me coming back for more. Every time I got that update in my inbox, it made me happy. I love your style, and it makes me incredibly jealous that you can get the characters so spot on.

Oh, and Hawk at the end there? Awesome.
xXWeaponPrimeXx chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Whoa whoa whoa. You left out the info about the new recruit? What's going on?
457 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »