Reviews for Ranger Rendezvous
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 37 . 9/13/2013
In chapter 3, you mention that Stalker likes Lydia. I would hope so since he is married to her. Are there other media/fics that portray her differently? I like Stalker so far, especially with his line about poking angry ninjas. Liking the old teammates as well and already disliking the supposed bad guy. Erm, yes, I have read this once before. I already know I like Lydia for the most part and will happily read the part where Cover Girl tells her off about Beachhead. Makes me wonder how she would react to Snake Eyes. I'd say Storm Shadow as well, but since he can be so charming, I think I can imagine how that would go. I had forgotten about the two guys trying to hit on her at the airport. She's starting to compare everyone to Beachhead and using his language. Benchpressing the pogues. That got an evil little chuckle from me. The massage was excellent fluff. Made from the finest ranger and tank driver blend available. And ooh, Amore sticks his nasty nose in again. It's hard not to like Benny at this point, even though I know what's coming...
Winterhalt chapter 35 . 7/31/2013
OMG! it is three in the morning. I have been glued to this story for hours! One of the best I have read! THANK YOU
bugsymutt chapter 37 . 5/21/2013
At first I was reluctant to begin reading this story because of its length (I'm trying to catch up on everything), but based on the positive reviews and "favorites," I decided to give it a go. I'm glad I did! You kept my interest throughout each chapter and the mystery element made me ponder who it might be. I'll definitely check out some of your other stories, too. I never realized Cover Girl and Beach Head were an item until I found this site, but it seems to work. And "baby rangers" - one of my favorite parts! LOL
Guest chapter 37 . 11/5/2012
Who's the new recruit at the pit? Is it storm shadow? O.o
Guest chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
My request for a fic: jinx vs squiggy. Lol!
DreamSprite chapter 37 . 1/28/2012
I love your work! I've spent the last couple of days reading all your fics and I can't get enough! I look forward to anything else you write involving BH/CG or those loveable greenshirts who can't keep themselves out of trouble. thanks for the great fics.
mesapoet chapter 37 . 11/26/2011
"How is the new recruit... umm.. doing at the Pitt?"

STORM SHADOW!

Haha, I love your writing ;) 3
Rhona chapter 37 . 9/27/2011
Loved it. Especially CoverGirl. And BeachHead dancing...just a good read overall. :)
Rhona chapter 35 . 9/27/2011
I was afraid it was Benny...though I never would have figured him for killing the rest of the crew!

Now I will keep reading...
NurseKelly chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
Whoa-hold up sister! There is a full version of this chapter? If you tell me it will be like Christmas in August! ;-)
CaptainRocket chapter 37 . 8/7/2011
Finally made it through the entire story. I really wasn't expecting Benny to be the one who was trying to kill BH.

Also I'm curious who the new recruit is that Hawk & Stalker were discussing.

I look forward to reading more!
CaptainRocket chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
Made it to Ch 15 & all I have to say is about time those two hooked up. Wonderful story!

Back to continue reading
NurseKelly chapter 37 . 7/30/2011
Wow! This was a terrific story and I really enjoyed it. I'm not normally a fan of CoverGirl or Beach, but you changed my mind! Very well written and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Strapakai chapter 37 . 6/4/2011
I am missing my weekly fix!

Great story. It shows that you had a planed out plot.
HeroAmerica50 chapter 37 . 5/28/2011
Great fic I really liked it and I learned a bit about the army as well :)
466 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »