Reviews for Ranger Rendezvous
gamingkitty chapter 37 . 5/28/2011
Am I misreading, or was Amore really dumb enough to try privately investigating a Joe? (I know Amore didn't know Beach was a Joe, but still ...) I think Hawk got Amore to see reason, though. Or see that if he didn't drop the vendetta Amore was going to wish he'd just gotten life at Leavenworth, pick one.

I hope Sarge gets the support he needs. Maybe Psyche-Out can find a psychiatrist with the appropriate security clearance to be told just _why_ Sarge took medical discharge.

Not that it really matters, but did Stalker tell Beach and CG that Hawk knows about them?

And nice plot hook there with the "new recruit" :) . Hope we'll see that fic soon.
PhantomEmpress chapter 37 . 5/28/2011
:applause:::
PhantomEmpress chapter 37 . 5/28/2011
:applause:::
Dragowolf chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Awww! Beachhead really is going home.

A lovely ending to a wonderful fun filled fanfic! I'm very sad to see it end, its been soo much fun! All the different characters we got to meet and seeing the three Joes away from the Pit! And then seeing Covergirl and Beach finally, finally! have a moment that was NOT interupted. several moments uninterupted by the children (excuse me Greenshirts).

Great work on this! I absoluately loved it and ya know i might just have to read it again. Its just too good not to.
HannaleeMay chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Loved it!
WritingFromTheHeart15 chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Wow, that was such a wonderful ending to such a wonderful piece. I loved loved loved how you wrote Beach in the end, how he realized that he has a place in this world, and that he has friends that love him no matter what. I'm sad to see this end, but I'm excited to see what you will post next. Thank you so much for sharing this part of you. I appreciate it so so much. You are a wonderful author!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Hawk. Just...Hawk.

If you absolutely, positively need a jerk shut down in less than 30 seconds, accept no substitutes.

I feel sorry for Sgt. Green. That's a helluva thing to have hanging over you, even if you know, logically, that it isn't your fault and you couldn't have known.

Also, Storm Shadow is at the Pit now, isn't he? Smart Hawk. Smart, smart sneaky Hawk.

This was great fun and a well-done mystery. It'd been a great ride.
Tinks231 chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Aww!

Can I just say, I love poor wounded Beachhead. It's mean, but I love it. He's so grumpy, it's adorable.

This whole fic was awesome. I know I didn't review much, but it kept me coming back for more. Every time I got that update in my inbox, it made me happy. I love your style, and it makes me incredibly jealous that you can get the characters so spot on.

Oh, and Hawk at the end there? Awesome.
xXWeaponPrimeXx chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Whoa whoa whoa. You left out the info about the new recruit? What's going on?
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Oy vey. *wipes tear away* Goddamn allergies . . .

Now, fess up. You really just like putting Beach Head in the hospital, don't you? Nah, I'm kidding, but I couldn't help noticing that he gets banged up a lot in your stories. The man leads one hazardous lifestyle.

I loved the little moments with CG and Beach. About five seconds of sweetness, then snark or a scowl, and back again. Things like that are what make me support an extracanonical pairing like this; Shipwreck's much too much of a smooth operator for CG to bounce off properly.

Hawk badass. I love any scene of him being Scary and In-Command Guy, and I think sometimes we goof around and forget that the man's made of solid steel. Well done!

I'm sorry to see this one end, but you gave it one helluva sendoff. Also, I still haven't forgiven you for Benny. _
river95 chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Amazingly written, as always, Wolfy! I love the twists and turns of the plot, I love the goodbye scene between Sarge and Beach, and I especially love Hawk's "meeting that wasn't" with Amore and the others! Well done!

HUGS!

River
Lady Jaye1 chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Excellent end to a great story. Hawk putting the fear of God into the Benning officers (and Amore) was delightful. Glad that Beach understands now that he's appreciated back at the Pit and made the right choice. I did spot a few typos that you probably missed, but another read through should catch them. Thanks for sharing this story and your imagination.
Ghanie chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
That was a good ending to a good story!

And now back to the Pit! :D
Karama9 chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
"My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress..." I take it Beach kind of glossed over that part. :D

Very good ending, tied up everything neatly and nicely. Not much else to say without spoiling things that aren't meant to be spoiled, but I really enjoyed this story. I think your first mystery was a success! I liked the comedy bits, I found the romance completely readable (you ought to be flattered), and I loved the action. Excellent job all around as far as I'm concerned.

*bows* Here's to the next great story. :)
TinySprite chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Great ending chapter! The bit with Hawk surprised me, but it makes sense he'd take care of his people.
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »