Reviews for Ranger Rendezvous
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Oy vey. *wipes tear away* Goddamn allergies . . .

Now, fess up. You really just like putting Beach Head in the hospital, don't you? Nah, I'm kidding, but I couldn't help noticing that he gets banged up a lot in your stories. The man leads one hazardous lifestyle.

I loved the little moments with CG and Beach. About five seconds of sweetness, then snark or a scowl, and back again. Things like that are what make me support an extracanonical pairing like this; Shipwreck's much too much of a smooth operator for CG to bounce off properly.

Hawk badass. I love any scene of him being Scary and In-Command Guy, and I think sometimes we goof around and forget that the man's made of solid steel. Well done!

I'm sorry to see this one end, but you gave it one helluva sendoff. Also, I still haven't forgiven you for Benny. _
river95 chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Amazingly written, as always, Wolfy! I love the twists and turns of the plot, I love the goodbye scene between Sarge and Beach, and I especially love Hawk's "meeting that wasn't" with Amore and the others! Well done!

HUGS!

River
Lady Jaye1 chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Excellent end to a great story. Hawk putting the fear of God into the Benning officers (and Amore) was delightful. Glad that Beach understands now that he's appreciated back at the Pit and made the right choice. I did spot a few typos that you probably missed, but another read through should catch them. Thanks for sharing this story and your imagination.
Ghanie chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
That was a good ending to a good story!

And now back to the Pit! :D
Karama9 chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
"My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress..." I take it Beach kind of glossed over that part. :D

Very good ending, tied up everything neatly and nicely. Not much else to say without spoiling things that aren't meant to be spoiled, but I really enjoyed this story. I think your first mystery was a success! I liked the comedy bits, I found the romance completely readable (you ought to be flattered), and I loved the action. Excellent job all around as far as I'm concerned.

*bows* Here's to the next great story. :)
TinySprite chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Great ending chapter! The bit with Hawk surprised me, but it makes sense he'd take care of his people.
maverickiceman chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
It's over!Phew!But wait.. Sarge I think she's got a surprise for you back at base with the initials S.S or T.A (if you're going civie).

B:Hell No!Dang Nabbit WOMAN! I ain't going back to no base with that psycho Ninja on it!I don't care if you say he's turning over a new leaf! The only way I'll call him a Joe 's if he saves a falsely accused Hawk or sumthin'. An' that ain't never happenin'. You get me!

CG: Damnit! We just got him settled!

Me: I'm sorry!I guess it's not the time to point out that ain't isn't a word and that double negatives are a no-no?(cowers at CG's glare) I didn't think so,(hopefully waving a pie around) anyone want cherry pie?

See Ya!

(Beep...This is Maverick I'm currently in my bomb-shelter awaiting the fall out from the H-bomb Wayne Sneeden, any replies will be forwarded to it and answers will be given IF WE SURVIVE!.. Please leave your message...)
PhantomEmpress chapter 36 . 5/25/2011
knowing someone personally that has been shot in the head (and still has a bullet loaded in his sinus) this was well written. I'm soooo happy beach is ok.
Psychotic Pyro Fairy chapter 35 . 5/24/2011
I KNEW IT WAS BENNY! Now I know why! -smug grin-

THE Psychotic Pyro Fairy
Not so Dark chapter 36 . 5/24/2011
I love reading your stories. I felt sorry for Wayne; it's hard to imagine how bad his headache would be after getting shot like that. And then there's the emotional stuff, which made me really sad. Fortunately, you added that tender little ending to this chapter. I "d'awwwed" at the end.

Would the "no distant fire shot" be a nod to Ghost Soldier?

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the final chapter.

With lots of love, hugs and cookies!

Liath
MariaShadow chapter 36 . 5/24/2011
Oh man... that must be heartbreaking for Beach. His buddy, one of the guys who pulled him out of a dark place and helped him find his feet again, trying to kill him.

All that trust that he would have had in him, the bond of brotherhood... *shakes head* Nasty.

But it was oh so sweet how Beach wanted her to stay.
Dragowolf chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
Ah typical Beach in a hospital... glad to see he's still well enough to yell and throw things at doctors. And just about anyone else who pisses him off.

But I do feel sorry, having to find out that one of your closest friends tried to kill you... even if it was because of a reason like them not being right in the head its still got to hurt. Probably more then the head wound.

A wonderful chapter and while I'm sad to see this story end its been a wonderful adventure! One more chapter to go! Ohhh what fun can you have in that final chapter?
HeroAmerica50 chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
Well I'm glad Beach isn't dead though I'm still sad about Benny and sad that this story will be over in one chapter T-T you've done a great job and I can't wait to read the last chapter ;D
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
THANK YOU! Thank you a thousand times thank you! I can't believe it's almost over.. :( This chappie made me cry, but it's so good. Thanks again for the update! Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
TinySprite chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
Figures Beach can't calm down, but well, who can really blame him right now? I'm curious as to how this all gonna end.

Oh, one tiny nitpick, in your disclaimer, you say 'mo money'. Rest of the chapter is great though.
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »