Reviews for Ranger Rendezvous
Karama9 chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
"My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress..." I take it Beach kind of glossed over that part. :D

Very good ending, tied up everything neatly and nicely. Not much else to say without spoiling things that aren't meant to be spoiled, but I really enjoyed this story. I think your first mystery was a success! I liked the comedy bits, I found the romance completely readable (you ought to be flattered), and I loved the action. Excellent job all around as far as I'm concerned.

*bows* Here's to the next great story. :)
TinySprite chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Great ending chapter! The bit with Hawk surprised me, but it makes sense he'd take care of his people.
maverickiceman chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
It's over!Phew!But wait.. Sarge I think she's got a surprise for you back at base with the initials S.S or T.A (if you're going civie).

B:Hell No!Dang Nabbit WOMAN! I ain't going back to no base with that psycho Ninja on it!I don't care if you say he's turning over a new leaf! The only way I'll call him a Joe 's if he saves a falsely accused Hawk or sumthin'. An' that ain't never happenin'. You get me!

CG: Damnit! We just got him settled!

Me: I'm sorry!I guess it's not the time to point out that ain't isn't a word and that double negatives are a no-no?(cowers at CG's glare) I didn't think so,(hopefully waving a pie around) anyone want cherry pie?

See Ya!

(Beep...This is Maverick I'm currently in my bomb-shelter awaiting the fall out from the H-bomb Wayne Sneeden, any replies will be forwarded to it and answers will be given IF WE SURVIVE!.. Please leave your message...)
PhantomEmpress chapter 36 . 5/25/2011
knowing someone personally that has been shot in the head (and still has a bullet loaded in his sinus) this was well written. I'm soooo happy beach is ok.
Psychotic Pyro Fairy chapter 35 . 5/24/2011
I KNEW IT WAS BENNY! Now I know why! -smug grin-

THE Psychotic Pyro Fairy
Not so Dark chapter 36 . 5/24/2011
I love reading your stories. I felt sorry for Wayne; it's hard to imagine how bad his headache would be after getting shot like that. And then there's the emotional stuff, which made me really sad. Fortunately, you added that tender little ending to this chapter. I "d'awwwed" at the end.

Would the "no distant fire shot" be a nod to Ghost Soldier?

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the final chapter.

With lots of love, hugs and cookies!

Liath
MariaShadow chapter 36 . 5/24/2011
Oh man... that must be heartbreaking for Beach. His buddy, one of the guys who pulled him out of a dark place and helped him find his feet again, trying to kill him.

All that trust that he would have had in him, the bond of brotherhood... *shakes head* Nasty.

But it was oh so sweet how Beach wanted her to stay.
Dragowolf chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
Ah typical Beach in a hospital... glad to see he's still well enough to yell and throw things at doctors. And just about anyone else who pisses him off.

But I do feel sorry, having to find out that one of your closest friends tried to kill you... even if it was because of a reason like them not being right in the head its still got to hurt. Probably more then the head wound.

A wonderful chapter and while I'm sad to see this story end its been a wonderful adventure! One more chapter to go! Ohhh what fun can you have in that final chapter?
HeroAmerica50 chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
Well I'm glad Beach isn't dead though I'm still sad about Benny and sad that this story will be over in one chapter T-T you've done a great job and I can't wait to read the last chapter ;D
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
THANK YOU! Thank you a thousand times thank you! I can't believe it's almost over.. :( This chappie made me cry, but it's so good. Thanks again for the update! Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
TinySprite chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
Figures Beach can't calm down, but well, who can really blame him right now? I'm curious as to how this all gonna end.

Oh, one tiny nitpick, in your disclaimer, you say 'mo money'. Rest of the chapter is great though.
Bladestar chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
Lol, good ol' Beachhead, out to give Covergirl a heart attack. Well done on her breaking the news to him, made it feel like you were there.

Also, I just realized something. Aunt Beth is not going to be happy.
Karama9 chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
Great chapter. Poor Beach, like being shot in the head isn't bad enough, he gets stabbed in the heart too.

Love CG in this chapter. She's so temperamental at the best of times, but here she just plays the calm part and is patient and sweet, just like Beach needs. If anybody wasn't convinced yet that they belong together, they should be by now.

Thanks for the shout out. I was glad to help, but I'm sure you would have managed anyway because you rock. That being said, anytime. :)
xXWeaponPrimeXx chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
Is it wrong that I'm totally jealous of Beach's relationship with Covergirl?

Very sweet chapter. Very well written. Almost sad that the story is nearly done.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
Aww. Ending scene was so sweet. And poor Beach...finding out someone you thought was your freind did something like that would be...I don't even have words.

I do feel sorry for his doctors, though. Comatose head trauma victims aren't supposed to wake up in the middle of the CAT scan. Or punch MP's. Or generally be a prickly ornery bastard after deflecting a bullet with their skull.
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »