Reviews for Ranger Rendezvous
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the part where Beach ran into a couple of old buddies. Wonder what their reaction would be if they knew Covergirl wasn't 'regular army.' Knowing our heroes though and the chaos sure to come, she'll find a way to show she ain't just a regular soldier even if no one finds out about GI Joe.

Stalker's wife...that poor poor woman. She has no idea what she's getting into.

Of course, I also liked the full liplock scene. Just saying...
cougartwolegs chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
As always, thanks for a great read. Can't wait to see more!
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
poor wife... hope if shes preg that she wont lose the baby from fright
11b chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
most people i know that do Beachhead's job can do that in their heads head, i done it many a time in combat. i give large kudos to you for being the the military writer on this site.
Strapakai chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
This feels like the calm before the storm.

It is neat to meet people from Beach's past.

I don't like the warrant officer. But, could Beach just have issues with Warrant Officers in general? Or maybe he has had the bad luck to run into a particular bad string of them.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
What, you mean normal people don't carry calculators just to play with while they wait in line somewhere? Ah well.

Nice chapter! I like the goodbye kiss, cute on both of them. That Amore looks like a right bastard. Can't wait to read the explanation on "Ditch", especially since Beach avoided it so urgently.
TinySprite chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Yes! Second chapter! *facepalm* And we're already having things brewing. This is going to be one interesting Rendezvous alright...I'm almost wondering if Hawk will have to be brought in before this is over...
Strapakai chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
OOOO! Ranger Rendevous! Finally!

I've been trying to read this all week, but kept getting interrupted.

Great start. I can't wait for more.

"You're at Ranger Rendezvous! Surrounded by your fellow Rangers... Army base... couldn't be in a safer area." -Sound like something is going to happen.
susan chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
great astory! please keep writing ') 'P
StubbyUK chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Woohoo, its here. I've been looking forward to this for ages. Loving the first chapter already. Have pulled up a chair and got me some popcorn for the rest :)
slapshot22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love it! Stalker's reaction of CoverGirl's driving was great, it reminded me of "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles." :) I'm glad to see that CoverGirl is wasting no time working on BeachHead! You go, Girl! Can't wait to meet Stalker's wife, and of course, to see Aunt Beth again!
cougartwolegs chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
LMAO... I'm wearing the black one. You can just see him blush! As always, outstanding :) Thanks for the great read and I cant wait to see more!
SPOOKYRCON chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
As usual a great start, however one minor quibble. Both Beach and Stalker would be sporting tan not maroon berets. Ranger qualified personnel who were assigned to the 75th Ranger Regiment at any point in their careers while assigned to USASOC or SOCCOM or JSOC are authorized to wear tan organizational berets. GI JOE has the technical designation as a special operations unit that would fall in with SOCOM. Furthermore, it would not necessarily have been impossible for Snake Eyes to have joined them... the mask/synthetic skin would be the easy part...the not talking...he's trying to win a "bet"... and I wouldn't discount SE on long range marksmanship... after all more often then not he probably got loaned out to CIA and the Clandestine Service's Studies and Observation's Group and having to work alone means having the knowledge to sanction a mark at any range. Just a though.
TopHat chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Love the first chapter! Poor Beach...how will he ever deal with Courtney this week! Look forward to the next chapter and meeting Stalker's wife.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I'm really looking forward to the rest of this. Not only is Beach and Cover Girl there, but Stalker and his wife are along for the ride. Poor Lonzo, he thinks poking sleeping, angry ninjas with a stick is safer than driving with Cover Girl.

After Cover Girl's comment that there couldn't be any safer place than the Ranger Rendezvous, I have a sneaking suspicion that something's going to happen that's not on the schedule.
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »