Reviews for Ranger Rendezvous
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Ooooh, I LIKE Lydia! She definitely seems like the kind of gal Stalker would pick-and I have to admit, I love it when eccentric or colorful personalities can make a successful marriage together. I'd like to see her out on the town with Jaye, Cover Girl, and Scarlett, having a girls' night out and talking about the methods they use to cajol-um, encourage their guys.

This 'fic is shaping up nicely (as I should've expected, given who's writing it. XD) and I'm definitely looking forward to more. Also, bonus points for using "in like Flynn."
Strapakai chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
"Suck it, you pogue." LOL Yeap! BH is definitively rubbing off on her.

I like Lydia. I hope they have a few girly conversations together.
Karama9 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I like Lydia, she seems like a good match for Stalker: honest, to the point, no nonsense... and by the sounds of it there at the end, a bit crazy (which is a requirement to be married to a Joe).

Nice chapter!
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
hahahaahaahahhah i like lydia! lol have beach run around and panic abit lol i can see him doing that for covergirl lol

hurry update!
Not so Dark chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
And we meet some of the Rangers. Awesome! I like Green and Benny. Seems like they had some fun with BeachHead back in the good ol' days. Heheh. I like the line "he's the damned beachhead.. wherever he lands, attack there." xD THAT was my favorite line thus far.

Mrrf, that Warrant Officer seems a stickler for the rules, but strangely enough, I liked him too. You are probably going to make me rescind that opinion later on. xD

Oh boy. Yes, Stalker's wife might just kill him, that is if she doesn't enjoy it. Heheh.

Rofl. BeachHead got spanked. That was excellent. I was struggling to control my laughter; don't want to wake the neighbours.

And the magic word is "Extra PT for a week"! Go Beachie.

This story is awesome so far! I love it, even though I've only read two chapters so far. Can't wait for more (I'm going to be saying that a lot).

THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL ANSWER: To calculate exactly how many more hours of PT Stalker and CoverGirl will be doing. 8D

With lots of love, hugs and cookies,

Not so Dark chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
You had to post the first two chapters in the one week my internet was down, didn't you? xD

Heheheh, oh how I do love BeachHead and CoverGirl when they are together. I've said it before, and I will say it again; they are an awesome pair!

Oh damn, if CoverGirl's driving terrified Stalker, it must be far worse than I thought. xD Hahahah! Oh, oh! If you ever get the inspiration/time, write a quick story about CoverGirl driving Snake Eyes somewhere? Not sure where or how far, but I really want to know if she can spook the spook.

xD A week (in story)? Of this? Of boy, this is going to be so much fun. I can tell. Bwuahahaha! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am looking forward to more chapters and to see this story unfold.

With lots and lots of love, hugs and cookies,

Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the part where Beach ran into a couple of old buddies. Wonder what their reaction would be if they knew Covergirl wasn't 'regular army.' Knowing our heroes though and the chaos sure to come, she'll find a way to show she ain't just a regular soldier even if no one finds out about GI Joe.

Stalker's wife...that poor poor woman. She has no idea what she's getting into.

Of course, I also liked the full liplock scene. Just saying...
cougartwolegs chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
As always, thanks for a great read. Can't wait to see more!
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
poor wife... hope if shes preg that she wont lose the baby from fright
11b chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
most people i know that do Beachhead's job can do that in their heads head, i done it many a time in combat. i give large kudos to you for being the the military writer on this site.
Strapakai chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
This feels like the calm before the storm.

It is neat to meet people from Beach's past.

I don't like the warrant officer. But, could Beach just have issues with Warrant Officers in general? Or maybe he has had the bad luck to run into a particular bad string of them.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
What, you mean normal people don't carry calculators just to play with while they wait in line somewhere? Ah well.

Nice chapter! I like the goodbye kiss, cute on both of them. That Amore looks like a right bastard. Can't wait to read the explanation on "Ditch", especially since Beach avoided it so urgently.
TinySprite chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Yes! Second chapter! *facepalm* And we're already having things brewing. This is going to be one interesting Rendezvous alright...I'm almost wondering if Hawk will have to be brought in before this is over...
Strapakai chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
OOOO! Ranger Rendevous! Finally!

I've been trying to read this all week, but kept getting interrupted.

Great start. I can't wait for more.

"You're at Ranger Rendezvous! Surrounded by your fellow Rangers... Army base... couldn't be in a safer area." -Sound like something is going to happen.
susan chapter 1 . 8/13/2010