Reviews for Ranger Rendezvous
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
beachie lol poker face eh? haaah i would love to ride with covergirl! can't be as bad as my dad's driving!
Ghanie chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
It's a great beginning! More please! :D
Comix28 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Aww, I've been anticipating this fic from you! Its very exciting, and I can't wait for more! Beach is as adorable as always and Stalker is a lot of fun too!

You've sucked me in yet again...love love love it!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I went "yess!" when I saw this story posted on the front page. I am really, really REALLY looking forward to seeing where this is going. I don't doubt there's going to be chaos (it's Beach Head, c'mon!) but I'm also glad to see a couple of cute moments with Beach and Cover Girl. Because seriously, those two have had so much awful luck, it's about time they got a little bit of a break.

Not gonna last, of course. (See aforementioned note re: Beach Head.)

I've never been to Rendezvous-the family were all USMC-so I'm definitely looking forward to the setting side of this, too. At this point, there's not much to say except brava! Brava! Play on, maestra!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
As always, I love the interactions between Beach Head and Cover Girl. They're adorable in their dysfunctional couple ways. I'm snickering at myself, imagining Beach on the flight. Loved Courtney's 'we just shoot him a couple of times' line.

Looking forward to more!
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I absolutely love your fics! please keep them coming!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Woo! Finally, it's here! Love this chapter, especially poor Stalker not listening to Beach when it came to the choice of car. *rubs hands together deviously* Oooh, I can't wait to see the rest! Courtney's already getting him riled up!
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31