Reviews for Ranger Rendezvous
TinySprite chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Yes! Second chapter! *facepalm* And we're already having things brewing. This is going to be one interesting Rendezvous alright...I'm almost wondering if Hawk will have to be brought in before this is over...
Strapakai chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
OOOO! Ranger Rendevous! Finally!

I've been trying to read this all week, but kept getting interrupted.

Great start. I can't wait for more.

"You're at Ranger Rendezvous! Surrounded by your fellow Rangers... Army base... couldn't be in a safer area." -Sound like something is going to happen.
susan chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
great astory! please keep writing ') 'P
StubbyUK chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Woohoo, its here. I've been looking forward to this for ages. Loving the first chapter already. Have pulled up a chair and got me some popcorn for the rest :)
slapshot22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love it! Stalker's reaction of CoverGirl's driving was great, it reminded me of "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles." :) I'm glad to see that CoverGirl is wasting no time working on BeachHead! You go, Girl! Can't wait to meet Stalker's wife, and of course, to see Aunt Beth again!
cougartwolegs chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
LMAO... I'm wearing the black one. You can just see him blush! As always, outstanding :) Thanks for the great read and I cant wait to see more!
SPOOKYRCON chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
As usual a great start, however one minor quibble. Both Beach and Stalker would be sporting tan not maroon berets. Ranger qualified personnel who were assigned to the 75th Ranger Regiment at any point in their careers while assigned to USASOC or SOCCOM or JSOC are authorized to wear tan organizational berets. GI JOE has the technical designation as a special operations unit that would fall in with SOCOM. Furthermore, it would not necessarily have been impossible for Snake Eyes to have joined them... the mask/synthetic skin would be the easy part...the not talking...he's trying to win a "bet"... and I wouldn't discount SE on long range marksmanship... after all more often then not he probably got loaned out to CIA and the Clandestine Service's Studies and Observation's Group and having to work alone means having the knowledge to sanction a mark at any range. Just a though.
TopHat chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Love the first chapter! Poor Beach...how will he ever deal with Courtney this week! Look forward to the next chapter and meeting Stalker's wife.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I'm really looking forward to the rest of this. Not only is Beach and Cover Girl there, but Stalker and his wife are along for the ride. Poor Lonzo, he thinks poking sleeping, angry ninjas with a stick is safer than driving with Cover Girl.

After Cover Girl's comment that there couldn't be any safer place than the Ranger Rendezvous, I have a sneaking suspicion that something's going to happen that's not on the schedule.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
beachie lol poker face eh? haaah i would love to ride with covergirl! can't be as bad as my dad's driving!
Ghanie chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
It's a great beginning! More please! :D
Comix28 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Aww, I've been anticipating this fic from you! Its very exciting, and I can't wait for more! Beach is as adorable as always and Stalker is a lot of fun too!

You've sucked me in yet again...love love love it!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I went "yess!" when I saw this story posted on the front page. I am really, really REALLY looking forward to seeing where this is going. I don't doubt there's going to be chaos (it's Beach Head, c'mon!) but I'm also glad to see a couple of cute moments with Beach and Cover Girl. Because seriously, those two have had so much awful luck, it's about time they got a little bit of a break.

Not gonna last, of course. (See aforementioned note re: Beach Head.)

I've never been to Rendezvous-the family were all USMC-so I'm definitely looking forward to the setting side of this, too. At this point, there's not much to say except brava! Brava! Play on, maestra!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
As always, I love the interactions between Beach Head and Cover Girl. They're adorable in their dysfunctional couple ways. I'm snickering at myself, imagining Beach on the flight. Loved Courtney's 'we just shoot him a couple of times' line.

Looking forward to more!
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I absolutely love your fics! please keep them coming!
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »