Reviews for Ranger Rendezvous
Lady Jaye1 chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
Poor Beach, I feel bad for him. Him struggling at the very end to not show how upset he was got to me a bit. Excellent writing.

And typical Beach. He's shot in his head and he's worried about his gun.
Tinks231 chapter 35 . 5/20/2011
Aw!

I don't know if I'm supposed to, but I feel a little bit sorry for Benny...but I had a feeling Beach wouldn't be dead :P Loved the last line.

As always, great chapter!
Dragowolf chapter 35 . 5/19/2011
GAHHHHH! Oh my goodness! You nearly had me bawling thinking he was dead!

well now you've got me bawling knowing he's alive... oh goodness... that was a roller coaster ride... ohhhh I'm glad I'm sitting I don't think I'd be able to stand...

This story is excellent! I just caught up and I've been cheering and laughing and enjoying ever second of it! Except when Beach got shot wasn't enjoying that.

Ohhh Please more soon! We know Beach is alive but... is he ok? Will he be able to walk? I hope I hope!
xXWeaponPrimeXx chapter 35 . 5/16/2011
Woohoo! Called it! :D
Agent-M-0167 chapter 35 . 5/16/2011
Fan-freaking-tastic!

No, I mean great story! Sucks that Beach had to take a shot to the skull. More on that in a moment.

I had an inkling that Benny might be behind it. It was either him or Sarge. Sarge didn't take me as a person that would do that. I actually had to go back and re-read some of the other parts of the story. Seemed ever-so-convient that Benny was the one that Beach talked to about it the most (outside of Cover Girl). Well played.

On to the headshot:

In the original run of the comics (whether you read it or not) had a similar storyline. Scarlett was shot in the head by the Baroness. The wound inflicted to Scarlett would have put ANYONE down for the count. The writers, in the end, brought Scarlett out of the coma she was in. The wound described here really reminded me of that particular scene. I know that it was the side of the head, but poor Beach going down like that is just wrong.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.
StubbyUK chapter 35 . 5/16/2011
Phew, he's alive :) That was a mean cliffhanger in the last chapter, grrrr! He's going to have a *really* bad headache though.

Brilliant stuff. Love your writing as always :)
mmkfire chapter 35 . 5/15/2011
i hate cliffhangers! but they keep me coming back for more.

michelle
Miscella chapter 35 . 5/14/2011
*sigh* I really hoped it wasn't Benny but I suppose there was no one else (besides Sarge - I had my suspicions but he had a limp so people would notice him running away) who was connected to the old troop and you wouldn't have mentioned their deaths for no reasons. But still, all those victims. And poor Sarge *sigh* It shows what a good writer you are to depress readers over a murder reveal _ And hurray! Beach survives to terrorize another day! I never doubted!
Not so Dark chapter 35 . 5/14/2011
Yay! Thank you for the early update!

... BENNY! Noooo! I was really hoping it wasn't him. Amore was looking more and more guilty. But after the parachute thing, I just couldn't forget that Benny had BEEN there, fiddling with his parachute... Darn. Poor Benny..

I thought was going to need a tissue when Courtney started heading for BeachHead, but I held on. Didn't want to look like a sappy gal... And then Beach just had to say "Ah'm gonna puke on yer hair". Enter the teary eyes. xD BEACH! BWUAH! Thankies for not killing him. I was freaking out, thinking you were going to leave him dead. Like in Ghost Soldier.

Again, thank you for the early update! I was very, very happy when I saw there was a new chapter. I'm sorry that my review is kinda jumbled, I'm having trouble concentrating. Eheh.

With lots of extra love, hugs and cookies.

Liath
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 35 . 5/14/2011
OMG! I just found this story last night, and was up until the wee hours of the morning reading it. It's fantastic! I am so so loving the pairing of Beachhead and Cover Girl! Thank you so much for writing this, it's so much fun to read. I love that Courtney shot Benny and the mystery surrounding who was trying to kill Beach! I can't say enough about how good this story is! Please keep updating quickly!
Ghanie chapter 35 . 5/14/2011
Knew it was him! Benny didn't smell kosher!

...And of course you would kill Beach, you psycho writter!

Now, back to the story! :D
TinySprite chapter 35 . 5/14/2011
YES HE'S ALIVE!

Holy crap, I'd had my suspicions but I'd hoped I was simply being paranoid. Why did you have to prove me right?
HotShot14 chapter 35 . 5/14/2011
: Aw, poor...well everyone. No one escaped having some kind of negative effect from this event.

And good old Beach, knew he would pull through. :)

And I did read Ghost Soldier so...:P
MariaShadow chapter 35 . 5/14/2011
Now that is a crazy Ranger. Did not see that one coming at all. Very, very nicely done.
Karama9 chapter 35 . 5/14/2011
Poor Benny... honestly, there was no evil in him, he was just mad. And the towel on Beach's face? Headache, right? I've done that too. Brilliant. Just... brilliant. Poor Courtney. But then now she gets a pleasant surprise in the form of a threat.

Good old Beach. Loved this chapter! And glad to help.
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »