Reviews for Three Months
Taylor1991 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Very touching ending. House's former team weren't idiots. I think that House was glad that they came anyways. Thanks for sharing; you show true prowess as a writer :)
Taylor1991 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
"There goes my master plan to worm my way into your bed," Wilson shrugged, straight-faced. lol I'm amazed that he didn't crack up after saying something that House'd rather die than allow to happen, someone sleeping with him that actually care for him, not that House or Wilson go that way.

"Sorry, I just wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you, and I need my beauty sleep-" *snorts* LAMO Riiiiiggggghhhhhttttt! No amount of beauty sleep would change his mind on the matter. They're best buds, not boyfriends.

At least House finally got through to Cameron.

So Wilson did advise Stacy on the middle ground to his leg, it's the only logical explanation for the debreedment, after all, such a risky procedure wouldn't have been considered by the surgeon when amputation is a safer bet that won't involve them getting sued...Wilson coming up with that idea is the only plausable answer. I'm surprised that House didn't figure it out until Stacy spilled the beans.

Chase sees House as a paternal figure eh.

I don't think that Foreman can stand to see his mother, since she barely knows him; given Foreman's many-House title, dealing with such emotions that'd come with your own mom not remembering who you are is a situation that should be avoided at all costs.

So the end is finally in sight, I feel bad for House's friend and colleagues. The prolonged death of a loved one is harder on those who play caretaker then have to stop all life-saving measures and wait until they die.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
lol I think that we're all card-carrying members of Houseaholics anon. He does seem rather passive about it all, but maybe he's doing it so that Wilson won't feel like he didn't fight the good fight at the end, or maybe he actually wants to give it his all in the vane hope that he'll come out on the other side...

Like how you're approaching the cancer very subtle. That perhaps makes it more sad than the fics that go on and on about the whole sorry details.

lol Stacy almost saying that he was a Holocast surviver in front of Wilson was oddly funny, but that's prob just because of the otherwise heavy overtones in the chappie.

Thanks for sharing :)
BabalooBlue chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Crying like a baby now. Beautifully written, particularly because it isn't too sentimental. You don't dwell on the details which is exactly what makes this story so good.
And I'm amazed how much this mirrors the actual final episodes we got to see on TV.
Again, beautiful, thanks for writing this!
MrsBock chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
This is one of my favorite stories. I have read it many times. The series finale mirrors your work in subtle ways and I often wonder if any of the writers ever read fanfiction. Anyway, just wanted to say how much I appreciated tour work.
Recoloured chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I can't get over how beautiful and touching this story was, the way you wrote it brought tears to my eyes!
OldSFfan chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Gorgeous story, and so sad.
AnnaJW chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Literally crying right now. That was so well written and emotional. I can't even handle all my feelings right now. Amazing job, it was a great read.
Spot and Punk chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Crikey, a wonderful fic! I like the lack of schmaltz - I'm sure House would react something like this in the show. It's a shame that it takes House's dying/death for Cuddy and co. to finally 'get' him. I always feel he gets a raw deal with all their dastardly machinations! Great fic, well done!
I amm Groot chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
EVERY time i go back and read this amazing story i Cry like a baby i 3 this story
damigella chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Did I mention how much I love the Housaholic Anonymous? And it is impressive to show how everybody loves House. Although I must admit my heart broke for Wilson, when I thought of him holding the ultrasound probe and refusing to believe his eyes. Funny, uh? I should be heartbroken for poor dying House. But you write him so well that one cannot really make too much of a fuss or he;ll get angry at you.

And I loved Cameron's suggestion. Win-win, indeed.
RubyChimera chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
*sniff* oh god, i need some tissues. *wipes tears* this story was very touching. i love it.
Sokerchick chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
This made me bawl but I loved it. Beautiful empathetic prose.
I amm Groot chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
this was beautiful it gave me butterflies in my stomach:) thanks for this iloved it
ixamxeverywhere chapter 3 . 12/26/2010