Reviews for Ruby Red
AliceInPurgatory chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I really enjoyed this. I was trying to figure out why the Cathy/Chrissy thing and 'to bother Dean' seems like a good explanation. I appreciate how in-character & canon-compliant this is. And the idea of Sam drinking her blood by accident is brilliant.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is the best picture I've seen of how evil Ruby's use of Sam to free Lucifer was. The show showed her ambiguously right up until the end as she led the good-natured Sam into evil.
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This was great. You really have Ruby V2's voice down. I always liked Ruby as a character. She was a bitch, but that's kind of the point. I always kinda wondered how this would play out from her POV and I think you did a great job.

Also, I liked both versions of Ruby, but I LOVE Gen's chemistry w/ Jared on screen. (and off) They're such a beautiful couple.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Ah, man, this was great getting into Ruby's sadistic little head. Her character was awesome and this is really good writing.
Serenblue chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I've never really like Ruby but you've got to give her credit, she was awesome, this is a really good insight and it's nice to see something a little unusual, thanks and well done