Reviews for What Promise?
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 8 . 5/2
ohhh I luuurv this. I hope you will continue this! REALLY HOPE!
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 3 . 5/2
AHAH! I chocked on my tea when Drake said 'It's what yah get really. Maybe next time you'll pick up your calls eh?' CLASSIC MATE!

Loving this story. Wasn't so sure of it at the start but holy hell i'm lovin' it.
anon chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
you have to continue this!
JayJay133 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Oooooooooooohhh, things are starting to get good! :)
brightsidetolife chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
I was wondering when Balthazar would be in the scene again. I loved it. I've been waiting for the update forever!
FFReader chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
This is rly cute & I see you have the character and their relationship down. Good job! :)
Alex chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
This is really really good! Please update! x
Kidiu chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Well, it's been over a year, but I am so loving this, so I really hope you might continue!
Kaseytrue chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Please Update Please
SadisticSinner chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Oh please do continue! I'm itching to know what happens next!
gabbygirl89 chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Great story! I can't wait for more!

gw
Lily chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
How the heck can I stay tuned when you won't update?

*saddens*

I had such a crush on Drake during the movie. It was the accent that did me in, though I've always liked a guy who's not afraid to paint his nails black and wear it in public.

Why am I always falling for the gay guys?

Anyway, please update!
I-Married-My-Fandoms chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Ah~ Loved the first fic and love this continuation~ I really hope to read more of it soon! Know that there are still loyal readers out there waiting on you for the amazingness that is Drave~ :D

Kijo Kurosaki~
brightsidetolife chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
I can't wait to see your next update!
HappyHateDay chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
I don't know what to make of this story. It's the second one in this section that I have read. Are they going to become anything more than friends? I don't think that they are even friends now, but they seem to be on the way. Anyways I like it so far.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »