Reviews for Background
jokergirl94 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
update please? I just found this story and I really like and would love to know what happens next.
SilentHowler chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Wow this was great, i really hope that at one point you begin to update and finish this. i enjoyed it so far and i am just dieing to see how Alec would react. :)
32flavors chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
ah man, I got to the end of the 3rd chapter before I realized this wasn't complete...! Really enjoyed what I read so far and really hope you are able to add to it someday!
bob0045 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
This is a pretty interesting story. I like the idea of Max as a sociopath, filling Alec shoes nicely. I hope that she doesn't alienate to many people and regret when she gets Alec back though. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Mona chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Interesting concept, very original. I can't wait to see what you do with this story, I'll definitely be along for the ride. Thank you for sharing.
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Interesting. They leave is a hard mean world.
quirkys chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
oh no! poor alec!
ZkKtTysoul chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I'm so glad you added to the story. I hope you continue and that it is real soon. This story is very different and very interesting. I like psycho Max. I am also dying to see what happens with Alec (Split personality, insane, insightful into Max's past?)
nexus432 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Please write more soon.
AlecDeanFan chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Man, Jondy's really messed up, isn't she? Just what exactly did they do to Alec? I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
452max chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Nice update I cant wait for what is going to happen next!
ZkKtTysoul chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
It has been more than a month and I am really hoping you continue the story. It is really interesting. You portray the characters well, you have good discription, and the story is intense. Please continue!
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
The story idea is really interesting, I'll defiantly have to keep reading.
nexus432 chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Please write more soon.
kayter chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
hey :)!

i've been wondering if this is ever gonna be continued? I'm really interested! wanna know how it ends!