Reviews for Isle of Dreams
michelledarce chapter 50 . 8/7
Cute story. Thanks for sharing. I laughed out loud many times!
sawdah chapter 46 . 6/19
Aa
A very sweet ending.
christti chapter 50 . 3/9
I loved this story. Well written, funny when it has to be, sad when it has to. Simply loved it.
dinkadot chapter 50 . 2/20
I absolutely flove this story. thankfully fort sharing
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 50 . 1/17
Aw! I absolutely loved this story! It was amazing! I’m sad to have reached the end but I can always re-read it! Amazing job!
Emo4 chapter 50 . 12/21/2019
I love this story. I kinda wished that you would have had a epiloge a few years after to show where things went after the wedding. like did Bella ever publish her story, did she finish school and become a vet, did they have more kids?, and we're they gifted. did they ever find out if or what Bella's gift was? I would have liked a POV of Tanya finding out she was busted for her false accusations against Edward and Emette, and her punishment for ruining 2 years of their lives. But that's just me. Thank you for the wonderful story that you wrote.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/19/2019
I absolutely loved this story. So different and hugely entertaining. Thank you for sharing your love and talent for these beloved characters. I look forward to reading your other stories. Definitely a fan!

Sharon
Rebecca Rowland chapter 39 . 9/10/2019
I got a good laugh on an earlier chapter with the bit about Tinkerbell on crack, but the last line of this one had me cracking up... needing some Captain Morgan to survive Captain Quirk! lmao
Anita chapter 50 . 8/31/2019
Cute, wonderful story, thank you.
sue1zide chapter 50 . 8/30/2019
I could see this continuing.
Thank you.
sue1zide chapter 43 . 8/30/2019
Was his wife attacked by them?
I wouldn't want to put my family in danger either.
sue1zide chapter 39 . 8/30/2019
Emmett's experiences are hilarious.
sue1zide chapter 36 . 8/30/2019
Isn't she like a bush by now? I don't know how he could stand diving into that hairy muff. lol
sue1zide chapter 34 . 8/30/2019
I didn't think an animal could be milked until they had at least one birth. That's when the milk would begin producing.
4,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »