Reviews for Isle of Dreams
PAT2024 chapter 50 . 2/18
What a wonderful story. I LOVED IT. It was fun, sweet with adventures and cute crasyness. What an epic journey. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and imagination.
GeminiEyes chapter 50 . 2/15
Loved it! Second time reading it
lamelurker chapter 50 . 2/7
A great reread. Thank you for writing and sharing your story!
robertsbella2 chapter 50 . 1/2
Awww I loved it. The wedding was perfect and they got to keep Jacob. Giggled at the animals joining in the wedding.
robertsbella2 chapter 11 . 1/1
Off course she will think he's crazy
robertsbella2 chapter 6 . 1/1
Lol OK that was really funny. At least she had an excuse for Edward to feel her up
AgedKathleen chapter 50 . 11/30/2016
I loved this story! I laughed out loud again and again. It is somehow reassuring to see so many flawed /hurt people adapting, overcoming, and living full lives! I am a dog person, and I was especially fond of Sam. And the chickens.
Guest chapter 50 . 10/5/2016
I love it
AllieBlack16 chapter 50 . 9/21/2016
Just finished reading the whole story and I love it
CountryBaby93 chapter 50 . 9/6/2016
Very beautiful. love the monkey And Ollie. !
nessie88 chapter 28 . 8/30/2016
I really enjoy this story and wanted to thank you very much for sharing.

I was surprised though by the naivety of the comments about the goats giving milk when old enough... Goats just like any other mammal will produce milk only if she gets pregnant and has a "baby goat"... same for our dairy industry, the cows are artificially inseminated every 12 months to have their baby taken from them within 24 hours after birth to keep producing milk all their life before being sent to the slaughter house...
amber chapter 50 . 8/17/2016
I thought I would review and let you know this is one of my go to stories. When I'm not finding anything that strikes my fancy this one story I no I can count on.
twirob chapter 50 . 7/31/2016
AMAZING! story thanks for sharing ;D
Ashmerlin chapter 50 . 7/25/2016
Loved it! Was a wonderfully written adventure with lovably quirky characters. This story had me giggling out loud like a mad woman (just what I needed). So thankyou for sharing this story with us.

XoxoxoxoX
Ashmerlin
soonbefound chapter 50 . 7/23/2016
very good. I love it really. Congratulations on your amazing writing.
4,901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »