Reviews for Shockwave
eyecanread chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is nearly exactly what I thought would happen. Nice job of getting in my head and plucking it out. XD
Bambles chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is brilliant! Been hunting for a fix to keep me going until next weeks episode and this was perfect :)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Whoo! The Dynamic Duo escapes yet again! Great one-shot :)
xravenscroftx chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
fantastic.

thanks for posting!
mahjong90mulan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
same as i saw happening too, well not the john gets shot in the leg thing but yeah, i just cant see another way to go about it, plus why else would the writers place the scene at a pool? the second i saw the bomb and pool it popped into my head, but yeah great story... do we know if the confirmed a series 2 yet?
Vanidot chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
yes the pool smart move good story funny I saw that one coming too. Great thanks for posting
Keiko-kohai chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I am actually amazed. This is the exact outcome (thought I didn't think of the bullet placement) that I expected from the cliffhanger! And I mean exact. This is what went through my head as the most likely possibility.

(Needless to say I was a bit disappointed n the authors that had John run for the exit without helping Sherlock. I mean, really. He's a soldier. He wouldn't risk his life one second then throw that trust away and run! Come on!)

So, thank you so much for writing this ending! I love you so much for it! -
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Great minds think alike! (Although I wasn't thinking of shooting poor John in the leg.)

Seriously, though, I love it that you've written this. It will help us all get through the interminable wait for more shows!
frangipaniflowers chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is seriously amazing, and I love it! It's believeable, and in-character, and an excellent antidote to the Evil Cliffhanger!
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Just finished watching it. :) Very similar to what I see happening. I'm fairly certain John's going to get an owie... at least a minor one. And the bomb going off- well, I'm not seeing any other form of escape from multiple snipers.

:) Well-done.