Reviews for Osculation
Well done
trix chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
OMG! Ha ha! Ooooooooooo, PDA? Poor Bella!
blank chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
lol. this is sooooo...awesome!

- write on
MCR Killjoys chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
hahahaha end was funny
TinyBlackcurrant chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love the last line, it made me smile. Alice is right though. Cute story, I liked the bit about how Bella wouldn't be able to look at them without blushing until she was a vampire. No, I can't stand Edward/Bella either. I like the pairing, just not the characters. Apologies to any Edward and Bella fans who read this review, that's just my opinion.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Bella seemed so in character!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
More one-shots like these would be great! Alice &Jasper are my favorite couple! PLEASE DO MORE! You are a great writer :)
TeamJazzy2571 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I cannot believe how hilarious that was! My favorite part was when Jasper was crackin' up! Maybe you can make Jasper and Emmett messin' around being guys! Probably bothering Bella! P.S. I can't stand Edward/Bella either.
gleek011 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
First off, I love you story. Alice abd Jasper were always my OTP for Twilight as well. I have one request and you don't have to do it if you don't want to. This idea popped into my head a few days ago. So, all the Cullens are sitting down in one room doing something when Bella ( who is a vampire) asks Alice why she's never seen her and Jasper kiss before, like really kiss. Alice looks at her for a sec, stands up, marches over to Jasper, and kisses him fiercely. Then she walks back to Bella and sits down as if it was nothing. Jasper is befuddled. Then, the sexual tension between Alice and Jasper rises and so they leave to go "do some laundry". Finally, Emmett makes a snarky comment to Bella like "nice job Bella, now they won't come out of their room for at least three days."
ajhalecullen chapter 1 . 7/28/2011