Reviews for Afterlife
OakheadLord chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
"Volk" is Russian for "wolf", not "volkovoi".
OakheadLord chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
AWE,COME ON YOUR DONE WITH THE STORY? I wanted to be a Maverick... Oh well, nice story so far, especially the fight scene and Bass's personality.
Teribane chapter 19 . 12/15/2011
Um. Was this supposed to be 7point5? Because it displays as Chapter 75. D

Otherwise, very angsty but also... well, kind of sickly-sweet cute? And Aengus is awesome. :3
Re the Maverick Hunter chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
Axls death ! D:
MungoJerry chapter 18 . 1/13/2011
I'll be interested to read it! I don't know if you did this or not, but I like thinking about the story as having shifted into a parallel universe- all the same characters are still there, they'll just be existing in a different context. IE Signas and the Maverick Hunters still come about, they just don't have to worry about the Sigma Virus.

I guess I just like thinking about it that way- it's depressing to think that so many interesting characters would be "erased."
Shadow Fox777 chapter 18 . 1/12/2011
Yes yes yes, Awesome! Poor Roll, but sadly, no power in this world can bring back the dead. Human life is fleeting. That's the nature of things.
GlassSuicune chapter 18 . 1/12/2011
Sorry for taking so long to review! Anyways, this was very good. :D
Teribane chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
You're alive! :D XD

So Roll is, um, mostly happy. Sort of. Except there's no Dr. Light. D:

It is a nice chapter thing though. I can pretty easily picture

Looking forward to your next story! And make sure to stick lots of Forte and Blues in too. XD
Shadow Fox777 chapter 17 . 12/12/2010
I seem to have missed a lot. heheh. wow, this was a very interesting way to end the series. For now. eh. I'm still loopy from my meds. But at least, not loopy enough to not realize it! because I do. The X series is my favorite I thinks. But I did have a leap in my heart when you where mentioning the ZX series. I Loves that one to. 3. It was the bait that got me hooked. Weee I love it!
Goddra2 chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
Sorry about China, there. Never been in a Chinese elevator before.

Fun little chapter, here, which makes me feel a lot better (I still remember Proto Man crumbling to pieces - not fun).

I like how you kept Cut Man's cut-puns here, though I guess the only real thing about his speech that detracted was his narration of what had just happened when he realized how bad he'd gaffed, but that's forgiveable.

I look forward to your next installment.
kaelenmitharos chapter 16 . 12/6/2010
Hmm. I'm not sure whether I"m a fan of breaking the fourth wall for the author insertion; it trivializes the characters a bit, in that their lives and interests become less real. On the other hand, I think you did an excellent job writing yourself. I doubt my old wizard avatar Kael could take any of his characters seriously if he appeared in-story.

Now with that said, I wonder how Roll expects to change the course of human history, even with your help. I hope you know enough history to know that only the Gospel can save the world from its own self-destruction. Other methods turn out to be insufficient to prevent men from destroying one another. Further, even the Gospel works only insofar as people willingly accept it and live by its standards. Perhaps I'm looking at a principle of human behavior rather than of literature, but it's a point worth considering if you're asking Roll to help you change the world. Or do you believe people like Weil, Wily, and Sigma wouldn't arise in every generation?

Thanks very much for the excellent story. I particularly enjoyed the bonus features, and the Christmas story. Afterlife was a good and for the most part a pleasant read.
Goddra2 chapter 16 . 12/2/2010
"It's the thought that counts." - Sigma

Oh, dear, I had to laugh so hard at that one. Thanks for including me in this last chapter (Clzh and X say hi). Glad to see this ended on a cheery note. Your welcome for all the reviews, and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

And on that note, I only picked this name because its about as old as Clzh and -X are. :P Haven't thought up anything better.
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 16 . 12/2/2010
I was mentioned! I never get mentioned! Thank you!

Haha, I loved the end, where Sigma and Signas were drunk. That scene made my day(which is kinda sad when you think about it). It's about time someone made alcohol for Reploids!

I did originally think CB was a Mary Sue. in fact, I put off reading your first book for a while, because, while it was well written, I don't normally like Fan made characters very much. but, after reading your story, I fell in love with CB! she was just adorable! I'm sad she's gone(but Roll went back... didn't she? so none of that will happen... or something... I'm still confused on that part!), and I'll miss her. Hell, though I know you never intended it, she's the only person I can pair up with Bass!

... someone needs to make some Fanart of that... could you maybe... no, you wouldn't... Oh well!

Anyways, what's up next? is there going to be some sort of Sequel to this(doubtful, but I've got fingers crossed!), or are you going to go back and focus on Roll where she left off? or are you going to do anything?
Teribane chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
Eh, too lazy to log in again.

And this is just a random little review to say that you can add me to the list of those who don't mind Crystal Bot. Practically one of the only OCs in general fanfiction - not just Megaman - I've ever liked, actually. Sort of a Mary Sue in a few ways, but definitely not as much as she could have been. And she's just... likeable.
Teribane chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
Um... I think I haven't reviewed this for a while. ; Don't kill me please?

So... this bit sounds a lot like what I'm sure a lot of fanfiction writers would like to do. (Not necessarily with Roll, of course, but...)

Although I'm also pretty sure I read somewhere that Keiji Inafune mentioned that it's possible that the Classic series we know happened in an alternate universe from the X series. Which still sucks for the X dimension's Megaman, and X, and Zero, and etc. since that plotline is one of the most angsty things I've ever seen, but it leaves a nice loophole for Capcom to keep making Classic games practically forever.

Anyways! Nicely written, although this is the most blatant author insertion I've ever seen since Bob and George. XD *waits impatiently for next chapter*