Reviews for Three Brothers
Krisdahwolf0 chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Heh, awesome! Can't wait for the next installment! xP Hey, just letting you know that, Mispent Youth and her story Life is a Highway (That's kinda like this one ( I think I havn't read it yet) ) brought me here, she/he gave you a shout-out, just wanted you to be aware xP and you know the saying, great minds think alike? Maybe this is kinda like one of those set up dates that your friends set you up to, except this one'll be productive and we'll all be great friends xP lols, anyways... yeah... can't wait for the next update Krisdahwolf0
Kyrianae Narii chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
... The fuck? That was awesome... Gibbs being God would be scary though; scarily awesome but still awesome.
little-angel-mice chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Man thies stories are awesome and make me laugh a lot...I do have one request I think it would be cool if you had a chapter with Tony finding out about/meeting Adam...anyway hope you can update soon
apester chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
HHmm interesting. Of course gibbs would put two ad two together but i though tony would have had a more realistic story as a coverup without telling about mosters...anyway ive liked it so far :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
I like it. Dead's still family caretaker so he wouldn't want his older brother to lose his job while he and Sam take over for their dad and hope to find him too.
Inigeshi chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
XD it is so appropriate that Gibbs is god. LOL
Ayjah chapter 20 . 9/25/2011
Brothers united :) warm fuzzies all round
HSMSupernatural chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
Great Chapter! Love Tony Waking Up! Can't Wait For Another Chapter!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
Ah, nice brotherly moment :)

This was awesome and I am waiting for an update :D

BranchSuper chapter 20 . 9/12/2011
I like this scenario, where Sam went to Tony and Dean followed, offering his support instead of remaining estranged. Good chapter.
AuntMo chapter 20 . 9/12/2011
Nice brotherly moments in there...
Rowena Prince chapter 20 . 9/12/2011
[hug] love this chap, especially the ending
cocoa85715 chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
Ah, brotherly love... :P
HSMSupernatural chapter 19 . 9/11/2011
Great Chapter! Love Dean With The Pie! I Still Think That Ben Is Dean's Son! Can't Wait For Another Chapter!
moira4eku chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
I really felt so badly for Dean in this past season. I really felt he loved Ben and Lisa and truly wanted that slice of normal. Broke my heart. I'm glad that Tony is there during this trying time for Dean. Looking forward to reading more.