Reviews for As You Wish
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I can't believe I never read this one, but here I am now and definitely in the mood for Cousland/Nathaniel for some reason. This scratched the itch and I have to go read the sequel.

Also, I remain insanely jealous of your ability to write kisses with such lovely detail. *shakes fist in your general direction*
Awinters25 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is perfect. I am all for a Cousland-Nate romance and this makes me wish he could have been a romance option in one of the games. Great work and I look forward to seeing your other work.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh this is cute and adorable!
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Um *raises hand slowly after looking around the room* Kya? Great story, glad I followed your advice and read this first.
Shakespira chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was a very sweet and appealing story and I am really looking foward to the sequel.
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I always liked Cousland and Nathaniel together. Great prelude, I'm looking forward to the longer story. Thanks.
mutive chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hmmm...how appealing. I do often wonder if trying to marry Elissa to Nathaniel wouldn't be best for everyone (and then Howe would have had no reason to attack the Couslands. Everyone is happy!). And I do love Nate.

This is quite fun...sweet, romantic, sexy, and with a delightfully real feel. ;)