Reviews for Just This Once
A Nonny Mouse Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Am I just going through all your fics and saying "Aww!" in response? Oh well. AWWWW!
Proud Olympian chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Ahhhhh Germany/Italy cuddles it's so precious.
I died laughing at Prussia though, he just randomly shows up. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Prussia is an awesome creeper! XDDDDDDD All of your stories are so well written and kawaii!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Aww, this is so cute. Cuddling stories are always fun to read and this couple is already adorable as it is. Combined and it becomes super fluff.

The bit with Prussia is unexpected and hilarious. Germany didn't want to share his little Italy, how sweet.

Wonderful work with this adorable story.
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is a great day for you: I'm on a Hetalia Romance High and your fics are fitting the bill PERFECTLY! Nothing like a nice, fluffy bit of GerIta! I cracked up at Prussia wanting to cuddle Italy and Germany! *pats Prussia on the head* Don't worry, Prussia. Canada is right over there. You're really good at writing kiss scenes. They always make me feel all warm and fuzzy! _ GERITA CUDDLING FTW!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
SQUEEEE

I love awkward!Germany. Seriously the most adorable creature-nation-thing ever. And Italy is so cute, too Your writing is fantastic!
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
*snicker* I just love flustered!Germany
Skylocked chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
another super awesomely cute and charming story that had me smiling like an idiot through the whole read xDDD

I really love how u write!
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
hehehe poor Prussia got kicked out XP Prussia is just too awesome to be held back by locked doors XPPP
SubstandardProducer chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
BED PRUSSIA IS WATCHING YOU CUDDLE.

I love your work!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That is really, really cute! Omg, how cute! I absolutely love it! And the part with Prussia was pretty damn amusing. :D
Meluzina chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
So sweet, and hot! I just adore you writing!
The Lunar Rainbow chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
D'awwww. w

That was so cuuute!
OmangoOlemonadeO chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh dear...

This is soooo cute, soo cute soo fluffy I think I'm gonna die!

*coughs sorry*

This is the cutest fic I've ever read. Ever!

Thank you so much for this! It made my day C8

mangolemonade
Hikarilightz chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
LOL... Prussia for the win. And what is this? Germany is good at cuddling? Makes me want to get cuddled.. I just love this couple... :) I enjoyed this.