Reviews for Ootori vs Potter
jazmyn9998 chapter 1 . 2/24
I really hope you update soon. This story is now on my top 10 favorite stories. I also hope you don't think I'm criticizing you in any way cuz I'm not. Your new follower
-SnazzyJazzy
Becky123451 chapter 10 . 1/11
plz continue its really really good
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Please update soon. I LOVE this story
Huny Bajer chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I like the idea of skipping parts of books (as long as you tell us where abouts the story has come to), and allowing more focus on the Japan People and Hari conflict. I REALLY like this story, and I don't care if it takes ANOTHER year on top of this one, I will still eagerly look forward to a new chapter. I would ABSOLUTELY love to read it. I think you have a nice writing style, and the story flows quite nicely. Thank you SOOOOO MUCH I hope you are doing well in real life! BUH-BYE!
KilluaTheLoveOfMyLife chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! C'Mon, PLEASEEEEE!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
I don't mind skipping but I really would like to see a update. :)
tirra.storm chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
Every chapter I've been imagining that it suddenly clicks in her head that, despite Dumbledore placing her with the Dursley's, they have no legal right or claim to her and are unable to sign anything concerning her, therefore the marriage contract is completely void and worth less than the dirt stuck in the tread of their shoes.
That is, if you're going in that direction.
Alla chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
A good idea so badly executed... it's really a pity. It needs more depth (storyline, characters), explanations, descriptions and completely different femHarr - seriously, that was one useless and annoying Mary Sue...
Riddle Wraith chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
THANK YOU for putting Hari back in England finally (well, Scottland, but you get the idea)! I was getting sick of that family's attitude toward Hari (treating her like property) and the fact that Hari couldn't do anything to change her situation. Honestly, I would rather see her never go back with them, but it looks like that's the way the story is going to go. That being said, I will not be looking for updates on this story seeing as it will only frustrate me in the end. I can't see this ending in any way that I would actually like so I'm just not going to bother. No offense to your writing skills. The writing itself is actually pretty good, but I just can't read this anymore. I can't stand my own choices being taken away so seeing that in Hari is not exactly enjoyable for me either. It only frustrates me more because I know I can't do anything about it. I don't know exactly what I expected when I started reading this, especially considering the summary, but this certainly wasn't it. Once more, nothing against your writing. I just hate stories wherein the choice for something this huge is taken out of the character's hands.
QueenLyssa chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
Nooooo! Poor Kyoya! He is falling in love with Hari! And Watari really cares about her! Why is she being so pig headed! Please write more!
whrr.trudy chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
then what happened!

I adore your story :)
tamashiyuki chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Continue?
deathlover25 chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ.
Loveoflife chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
uhm i like the idea but i gotta admit that i dont understand why they didnt just explain it to her just a Little bit and just talked to her about it and what she wanted. really i understand that this story cant really exist if she has a choice in teh marriage but really i doubt that they are so dumb that they cant see that anyone would try adn run if they were taken from their home (hogwarts in this case) and life without being told anything at all. really the ootori Family is far from stupid and this really just looks like a bad thought out plan to keep her safe.
i like the idea though and beside the kinda confusing plot its well written and i want to read more. im just not sure i can see the logic or understand the plot at all.