Reviews for Freaks
Bayley Storme chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Very enjoyable! It was nice seeing it from their P.O.V. Hope it's not the end! Maybe you could elaborate on it? I loved every second!
Horses of Shadow and Night chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
Woah. Did NOT see that coming. Really sucks for them, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
jjhatter chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
I am used to sad endings. I've made enough. But THIS...unexpected, to say the least. That's not a complaint...just a statement. I liked this! "Brava! Brava! Bravissima!" :)
EmilyDoreen chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Ahh this was so sad at the end! :L I thought we would end happy! :/ Oh well, amazing story! Is this the end now?

Emily
jjhatter chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
"A collector's piece, indeed!" I have yet to see or hear Love Never Dies, but I know the plot of the story, and the lyrics of the songs. I can't believe I failed to look at this before! (facepalm)
EmilyDoreen chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Ahaaa cool chapter! Everything is begining to take it's toll now! :D Update soon

Emily
Horses of Shadow and Night chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Grrr these chapters seem so short! Update soon!
EmilyDoreen chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Oh I LOVE this so far I really do!

Emily x
J. C. Wright chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Ooh. Foreshadowing for Fleck...
J. C. Wright chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Ohhh...Fleck's almost like a second Christine here. And it is interesting how you portray the dynamics between Mr. Y and the Trio here. Tense, distrustful. It's a neat spin.
alix cohen chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
A thing of beauty. (why "Fagan"? it reminds me of Oliver Twist...is that canon?)
J. C. Wright chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I noticed how you subtly inserted little hints as to their future roles (Gangle's diction, Squelch's strength). Very clever. And Emo-Fleck smiled! Yay! Me likey.
J. C. Wright chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is very good thus far. Your interpretation of the characters is clever and immediately captured my sympathy. (particularly poor Fleck, she's cute) Nice job!