Reviews for Standards
Mirikuto chapter 1 . 4/13
IT WAS SO GOOOOD! 3 it! PS it was really funny reading it the second time through! :3
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 4/9
Aww, this was so sweet! To be honest, I totally didn't see it coming until the blond hair thing. So pathetic...
Tamisin chapter 1 . 4/1
D'AWWWWWWWW! :D I knew almost from the very start who Winry was talking about, and it was just soooooooo funny! :3 Kudos to you!
ephemeralstorm chapter 1 . 3/27
I love this! really really love this. Great story play and nice twist.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/1
Oh, this was so funny. I love the twist at the end, although I really should have seen it coming from a mile away.
jinxblade27573 chapter 1 . 1/31
Awww

that was a cute EdWin fanfic

one of my top faves
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE how you ended it. I kind of thought that Ed was talking to himself after I started reading it but I wasn't too sure about how you were going to do that XD It's great!
The ending with Al is also really funny! Innocent as ever. Maybe.
KamiNoMa chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I was lazily reading and then the "secretive smile" hooked me in, plot revealed. Very smooth. I enjoyed.
fullmetalpassion chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Omg this was hilarious! Loved it!
WeAreShootingStars chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
O my gosh. That was perfect. XD
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Great story, loved it to pieces! Thanks for sharing :)
StarTrail chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
omg that was great! Having Ed help her pick out her clothing for their first date when he doesn't even know it's HIM is something i can totally imagine Winry doing! And of course Al is totally confused...
rikuisis90 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh my god! That story literally had me randomly laughing out loud. (And possibly getting weird looks.) I loved it! Hope theres more :)
colossalray chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
*high pitched screeching* that is possibly one of the cutest things I've ever read
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Winry...YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!
Heh, I had the idea floating in the back of my mind for nearly the entire thing but didn't pay heed! Heh heh.