Reviews for Equinox
CSIflea chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Aww a nice story! Shows a perfect snippet of a day in the life of...
pottermania bis chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
A good filling one shot. The Huddy family living happily after... for the moment. Wonder what you will do to them in the next verse; cant wait
newdayz chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very very good!
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Loved it!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
What a great insight into what Cuddy and House's lives are like now with the kids and returning to work! So glad you decided to continue, even with a one shot:)
bradford chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Hi In the House,

thanks for another heart-warming story about our favorite family. I can't read enough about them, even if it's a comparatively short one. But I hope your muse will be up to a really loooong 5th Pranks story soon. In the meantime we enjoy some shorter insights in a happy House familiy life.

Best regards

Lisa 1214 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awww loved that ending. Thanks for this glimpse into their lives. i love the Pranks universe and look forward to the day you decide to start the next installment. Leesa
Rhastahippy chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
A nice surprise. Loved it. I just started rereading the Pranks series. Thanks for adding to my reading enjoyment.
jwhite2199 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
What a wonderful little glimpse into our fave family. It's great to see that eventhough there are still some struggles, the choices are getting easier and easier for both House & Cuddy to make, and that they're finding solace in each other. Great cameos by Wilson & Jensen too.

Thanks for sharing!
physics is fun chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
chloe2007 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
You have got to write a 5th story. I love the Pranks series,
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Your muse chose an excellent title for this story. It's intriguing to see the checks and balances, the demands of work and career on one side, and equal demands of family and marriage on the other. You can feel the pull and tug of both all through the story, cross-currents moving under each other as Cuddy struggles to learn how to navigate the waters.

Well done. Love House's solution-it's perfect. Thanks for posting this :)
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Nice story. Thank you.
lin12344 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very good fill in to hold me until you are able to start the next PRANKS saga.
paulac45 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Nice one. Really enjoyed reading a follow up story in this AU. Like how you addressed an age old problem, the guilt mothers feel about liking being at home with the children, but it simply not being 'enough' to fulfil - doubly so in the case of such a driven person as Cuddy. Love that House dealt with it in his inimitable style.