Reviews for Falling in Love for the First Time
Tsuna Chill chapter 4 . 7/14
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS ALREADY?! HOW MUCH LONGER ARE ARE YOU NOT GOING TO WRITE?! THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS SO PLEASSSSSSSSSSE~ START WRITING SOON~!
CIAO~!
Dreamland Dove chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
I hope you upload it again. i really enjoyed it. try your best at school. for this story i'll be patient.
Akainokami chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
*wAITS* Waiting for Bianchi's jealous wrath.
Butterfree chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Awww, I usually find stories with Tsuna and HDW!Tsuna as separate people annoying as it's used as a plot device more than anything. But you wrote them out to be such sweet brothers in a totally platonic way. It really made me feel happy at some points.

The love development itself is a tad rushed seeing as G27 and R72 barely talked to each other and we didn't get many scenes or events surrounding them. I know you had them talk in the previous chapter but the fact that Tsuna/Tsunayoshi are always together kind of ruined it. I mean, when a reader is focusing on G27 for example, it gets interrupted by the R72 since they're within 2 metres of each other. It might be a good idea to separate the twins for a while just for the sake of some good developing scenes with no distractions. That's really the only iff I have with this story so far.

Thanks for the read and good luck with writting! CupidKirby
IntricateSoul chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
!# $!# (*$&!# )(*# )($%#%*& Even if you can't go on with this story for now, please do find time to! :D I LOVE THIS FANFICCCCCC SOOOOOOOOOOOO . :D Ciao Ciao! Will be waiting~ ;3 Ganbatte!

~Setsu
Keimichi chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Awww... A hiatus... Oh well...
GirlinBlue2364 chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
I reall like this story so plz update soon. :)
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
i wonder what will happen next
Bikka chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
It's nice, update soon, I'm really interested in knowing what would happen next!
LonelyDayzDreamer chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
OMG! You guys write like, SO WELL!

I love the way you use the different pov's in the different situations. Tsu-chan and tsu-kun are sooo cute!

I also loved the way you added some references to the anime by talking about the opening theme songs 'Gr8 Story' and 'Listen To The Stereo'.

Btw, it should be 'onsen' not 'osen' and 'namimori' not 'nanimori'.

I didn't pick up any spelling errors, but you do have some grammatical errors and some errors using the different tenses.

Other than these minor things, your story is progressing nicely-it has become one of my faves now. I can't wait for the next chapter! Gambatte!

LonelyDayz-chan
Mafia Boss chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Please update ! .
animebaka14 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
i love your story! but why was tsuna and giotto texting in jejemon? D:
Paradigm Shift Saboteur chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Hibari and Alaude sure loves the twins, don't they? *grin*.

So the confession is tomorrow... I-I mean the next chapter?

Hey! But Reborn is dating Bianchi *pout* he has to break up with her first :/ or is that he is gonna have an affair? D:!

Well, great fic

Bye bye kiss :3
Paradigm Shift Saboteur chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
"I really like you!" Tsuna said and I almost chock out with my juice D:! But really cute this fic! I gonna read the next chapter~

Bye bye kiss :3 see you the next review!
KurotoIchiya chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Kyaaaaaa!

Nice!

Tsuna and tsu kun so cuteeeee!

Eumm,that two day is really funny but gio and reborn not depressed nee?

ºнåнåнåº