Reviews for Charon's Choice
Tyler chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Hahahahaha this made me genuinely laugh out loud
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was so hilarious, very funny.

I am still laughing!
ThreeCats-ina-Cellar chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh. My. God. That was freaking awesome. I loved how long that went on. LAWL
Teufelszeug chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Bug men eat moo-moos. Cha-ron hep Torr? Hep Torr gard moo-moos?
RestlessMe chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hilarious! Funnest thing I've read yet on this site. :D

I loved the ending especially. Great setup, fun cameos and perfect ending to this crazy-ass tale.
silveraqueen chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
LMAO. oh god i was laughing with the whole liberty prime and the master and the dogmeats and...

it was just great.
sarcasticrocker86 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That is a LOT of people to have in one room. But an awesome story. I know I was fooled jumping into this thing. But don't think I realized it until Liberty Prime graced himself into the fic.

I love the line, "broke out of character" especially. Great job.

Poor Charon..
Sonicmario chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Ok... I just LOVE how you tricked the reader into thinking that this was a serious story. Once Tenpenny walked in, I knew something was up. XD
BucklesintheSun chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love this. I love it for so many reasons- I get tired of "musical contract, oh look at Charon he's sooooo helpless, the vaultie is in danger!"... I mean, seriously, if it were that easy don't you think someone who hated Ahz would have pickpocketed that thing years ago and commanded Charon to erase him? And I gotta admit, for some reason this Charon losing his marbles sounds like Gogo Dodo whooping in my minds eye. And that, my friend, is incredibly cute- umbrella on his head and all.
Kassandra Black chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
LOL! That was hilarious! I really hope you write more, this was great!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Haha, awesome. I liked it.