Reviews for Continuum
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
oh my god, just picturing the Monster three sleeping in a pile is soo cute
amba gurl chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
so cute 3
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
ah... This is wonderful. It's a long time since I have read such a gentle, lovely story about the trio's nakamaship. Awesome work in my opinion :)
ExpectedEnding chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
So... CUTE! I just want to read this all the time. Please write many more fanfictions like this! :)
TheVampireDragon chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
OMG IT'S CUTE! *HUGS FLUFF TO HERSELF* I'M ABOUT TO DIE FROM THE CUTENESS!
myheartlesslies chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Looovvveee it! So cute. Great story with exellent gammar and writing. Great job! xD
lucynaribola chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
oh, the fluff, how lovely it is 3
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
something about this is just so sweet and cute. I absolutely adore it. _
aevium chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I can tell you were in a "fluffy" mood when you wrote this, and let me tell you I was in a fluffy mood when I read it. God, it's so good! I love how you thoroughly DESCRIBED Sanji making the roast with all his practice and poise. And then THIS, THIS tying line to the title: "Even in sleep, they found their own middle ground, their meeting point, their halfway, their yin and yang, their continuum." Soo GREAT. Yin and yang 3 I loved that line so much. And the situation you put them in, the captain and his first mate just resting in such silent wisdom and intuitiveness - God, I love it. And Sanji coming in on the scene? SO CUTE.

Poor guy falls asleep right then and there with all of the chores he does on the ship. And Zoro unconsciously fondling with Sanji's hair, the gesture an innate message telling Sanji to relax and join them - ack, so wonderful. I love this! I really do. It's just a great demonstration of how tightly woven they are as instinctive nakama. This was an amazing oneshot, keep writing, I'm in love your descriptive and fluid style!
foxandfriends chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awwwwww... this is so sweet it totally filled me with warm fuzzies. loved it!
insipid gnome 19 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow, I really like this so far! You really write really good, and the fluff was so awww and sweet, it's hard to describe. *chuckles* But you did an all and out great job doing this, so great job! I'm so glad I read this. I'm going to put you on favorite authors so I can see when you churn out more works.
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
awww. The monster trio is just taking a nice nap. Somone has to draw that. Not me though, If I have any artistic talent it

s with words ans fabric. Not sure if Sanji was IC. I can see his dragging the jackets for the others but not joining them.
Emaschi chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I might be a little late to comment, but this really made my day! Such a cute and touching story. Maybe there will be more of you?
StarkBlack chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is really sweet. :) One of my favorite things when reading ZoSan, is when there are tidbits of Luffy spattered here and there, and it's even better if it's tidbits of wise Luffy. If there ever was anything that could bring Zoro and Sanji together realistically, it would be their captain.

Great job. You have quite a way with words.
Lolly Dream chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
What a lovely story, and for this to be your first one … amazing! Within the first few sentences I at once took notice of this gorgeous poetic flare you have with your descriptions, making one get lost in the simple acts ones day be it a breeze or a cut of meat or a hand in blonde hair.

As much as something like this could be over sweet, there was a calmness that kept it from being such. There was just this relaxed vibe through it all, like that first fresh breath of air on a winter’s morning, it just purifies the lungs and makes you breath deeper.

Truly if this story was food it would be the prefect dish to cleansing the palet, so now I ask where is my main course? .~