Reviews for Collision
SwomeeSwan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Gawd, I love this so much, I just realized that I've never reviewed this fic, lol. Great work!
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
awwwww so cute so awkward and and and DAM so hot
billweasleylover368 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
i only have two words for this. LOVED IT! well that or FUCKING AMAZING lol 3
Glynna chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Amazing, I loved it so much, so sweet and raw and well-written.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Love it! _
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Nice.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I LOVE IT! All you need is a little communication.
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Fantastic!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Happy panda :)
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awww...that was so sweet! I love it!

Icky Lucius though...I'm surprised he wouldn't pay off his pregnant mistress though. I could see him refusing to see her...he can be an arrogant ass...but he has loads of money and doesn't seem to mind spending it. I'd think he'd give her loads of galleons to move far away and raise his child elsewhere rather than look cheap and heartless if it were found out he had a child/lover he neglected. Just a thought and my take on it. Who knows...Lucius could be a tightwad if he thought she'd never talk and if he can't show off his money. ;-)

Great fic...thanks so much! *hugs Hermione and Snape*
Knitchick chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wonderful story!
Pharies chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I love the way that shifted. You did an excellent job with the way their relationship went from hatred to a realization of love. I think this one is done very well actually compared to others that have had a similar shift with other characters.

Wonderful. -

Tori
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
amazing! one of the best oneshots I have ever read! I wish it was longer... more chapters, whole story from the beginning...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »