Reviews for Blood Duet
Takara Phoenix chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
How sweet to have a Kurt/Puck story with a nice, little vampire driving Puck crazy? *laughs*
This story is awesome and so adorable in a quite interesting way. *giggles*
Greetings, Phoe
DameDitta chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
this whole story was really really interesting, especially the ending
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Addicting and quite delicious. I love how you threw in different vampire books in there. Quite clever. I love a vampiric Kurt.
melissa.maier.902 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
OMG! awesome story... totally wow... blew me away!

great job

Vampgrl037 chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Excellent story. I hope there's more.
IloveRemusnSirius chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
I cant believe finn is a vampire slayer. U need to make a sequel for this
The Phoenix Falls chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
Holy mother of god that was amazing! Is there a sequel? You need a sequel!
NastifaceX chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
I loved this fic! Why doesn't it have more reviews! It was very onspirational and cute. Sequel?
Mischievous Gleek chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
I am completely in love with this story. I wish you would do the sequel - I'm tempted to do it myself (though I doubt it would do your story justice!)

I love all the openings you've set up in this chapter, Mercedes and Finn being suspicious and of course a potential change for Tina and Sue. Karofsky's situation could go in so many directions and last but certainly never ever least Puck and Kurt - just to damn hot to ignore in this story!
Mischievous Gleek chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Damn! What I wouldn't give for Puck and Kurt to actually perform that song - would break the holy-shit-turned-on-o-meter!

Of course there would have to be some bastards to come along and ruin their hot weekend!
Mischievous Gleek chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Ahhh... Finally they both admit it! All it takes is a psychotic homophobic jock with a knife for it to happen! ;)
Mischievous Gleek chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
The pair defending each other and Puck seeming to know exactly how close Kurt was to annihilating those goons - genius. :)
Mischievous Gleek chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Poor Puck! All the mind fucking going on - doesn't seem to work as well on him as it does on others. I'm wondering if that's because both boys are destined to be together or if it's because either Puck is truly a badass and doesn't let other's tell him what to do or if Kurt just doesn't really want Puck to forget.
Mischievous Gleek chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Dayum... Kurt is just sex personified in this story... totally not a bad thing!
Mischievous Gleek chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Just the idea of Kurt mind-fucking Finn is hilarious to me and it completely fits. Finn is definitely the sort of person who only seems to take notice when he shouldn't! :)