Reviews for The Dumbing Down of Love
OfTheErised chapter 4 . 5/31
...could you update this, maybe? It's beautiful.
Asylumurderess chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
Erm. So I noticed through keen observation that you haven't updated since 2010. I have also noticed through keen observation that I really enjoyed this fic. A lot. As in, it was one of the best I have read. Period. As in time, not as in the monthly thing or the end of sentence thing. So I'm sure you understand why I would want another chapter, yes? Da? Si? Oui? Hai? Eh!? Let's make it happen.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
i don't really hold out hope of you updating this, but it's awesome anyway. so thanks!
HimekoUchia chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Well, it's been like 3 years since you updated but I still hope you will find inspiration to continue this one day. I find it quite heartbreaking and sweet.
kawtharthegreat chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
please update soon
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Saddish. I hope he feels better.
Nana chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I really like this, so I hope you'll post the next chapter soon! :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
This was absolutly amzing! I adore this type of sad and depressing Alfred!
In The Mix chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
This is freaking awesome! Why haven't you UPdated? Please UPdate! I really want to see what happens next and your head-canon Alfred is almost identical to my own and it makes me happy to read.

So yeah... Please UPdate soon!
fayted rain chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
I really love your writing style, its breathtaking and lyrical in a way that just gives you shivers. I really hope that you will continue this story!
Poor America chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Please continue this gold
Rennasakura chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
wonderful, but uhm, like no one even call Alfred? at least his brother should have.. and also, not being a usuk fan I still think Arthur should at least feel guilty what he did to Alfred.
PyreePyrous chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Please upload please! I just love this story sooo much...never have i read such a story that has so much emotion! It makes my heart clench when Alfred suffers and no one seems to care! Please i beg you upload! IF i can i will give u 10 cents~!
akuma-river chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Really NO ONE has thought it odd for America to miss out on the meetings or for no one to have seen him since? Not even his boss?

No one thinks it odd that America just disappeared for several weeks with not a single word to anyone?

Not even his brother Mattie?
Shay426 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011

i don't know if you know this, but you are one of the most powerful writers i have ever read. Like seriously. Every person i have showed this to has cried. after chapter 1.