Reviews for The Dumbing Down of Love
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
i don't really hold out hope of you updating this, but it's awesome anyway. so thanks!
HimekoUchia chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Well, it's been like 3 years since you updated but I still hope you will find inspiration to continue this one day. I find it quite heartbreaking and sweet.
kawtharthegreat chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
please update soon
alemery chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Saddish. I hope he feels better.
Nana chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I really like this, so I hope you'll post the next chapter soon! :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
This was absolutly amzing! I adore this type of sad and depressing Alfred!
In The Mix chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
This is freaking awesome! Why haven't you UPdated? Please UPdate! I really want to see what happens next and your head-canon Alfred is almost identical to my own and it makes me happy to read.

So yeah... Please UPdate soon!
fayted rain chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
I really love your writing style, its breathtaking and lyrical in a way that just gives you shivers. I really hope that you will continue this story!
Poor America chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Please continue this gold
Rennasakura chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
wonderful, but uhm, like no one even call Alfred? at least his brother should have.. and also, not being a usuk fan I still think Arthur should at least feel guilty what he did to Alfred.
PyreePyrous chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Please upload please! I just love this story sooo much...never have i read such a story that has so much emotion! It makes my heart clench when Alfred suffers and no one seems to care! Please i beg you upload! IF i can i will give u 10 cents!
akuma-river chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Really NO ONE has thought it odd for America to miss out on the meetings or for no one to have seen him since? Not even his boss?

No one thinks it odd that America just disappeared for several weeks with not a single word to anyone?

Not even his brother Mattie?
Shay426 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
MUST UPDATE.

i don't know if you know this, but you are one of the most powerful writers i have ever read. Like seriously. Every person i have showed this to has cried. after chapter 1.
Rina B chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Oh, I hope you'll continue this! My heart is pretty much breaking with every word.
Number492 chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
I love these kind of stories. They are not like the clear, concise wording of stories of many other genres. The words don't clip into your mind methodically, chronologically, leaving almost no room for self-interpretation. It's very different and beautiful. Your writing style is one of the best combinations of poetry and narrative story-telling I've ever read.

To call your style of writing beautiful is a bit of an understatement. The way your diction dominates your plotline creates a powerful, intangible, and mysterious tone which creates an incredible amount of depth in your story. Most stories that I've read have come close to as deep as a lake; your's are as deep as the Mariana trench. The way your words smooth over actions and use them to inhance emotion makes me extremely envious of your talent at writing.

There is no way to describe how much I love your stories, expecially this one. There's not a a lot of solid movement in the way everything is portrayed; the part that the readers remember best is the emotional and philosophical sections of this story (which really can't even be called such, it's so beautiful, like poetry). The way the characters interact and the hurt and comfort shown reminds me of a river, soothing and heart-wrenching at the same time...

And I'm ranting. Sorry, but I do love your writing and fanfics. It's incredible and very hard to grasp and describe it's so awesome...

Don't put yourself down. Your writing is amazing... it made me cryT_T Poor Alfred, Poor America.