Reviews for Strength
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Hahah i love OP bubbles. This story is amazing. The last paragraph really managed to make this story so much better. I wish i could learn to write like this :D
Briskly chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
That was beautiful and was so much to swallow despite its length. Every word was another carefully picked apple. Crisp and sweet.
Lillianne Matake chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I love the 'genius' and the 'cutie' relationship they have. I mean, it couldn't beat the reds, but it's just refreshing to see the interaction and hidden connection between them you know? Love this :) mathkid is lucky to receive this!
wordlings chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Huge fan of your writing.
This is probably one of the better works you've done. I come back every once in a while to read it, and realized i never left a review. Definitely my favorite.
Brava
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I feel rage too bubbles. Sometimes im so overpowered with anger i have to let my tears out too or ill kill someone
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
So, wait, Bubbles knocked out all three Rowdyruffs on her own?

...

Not bad.
Lady Widdershins chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I am appalled that this hasn't gotten more reviews. Even though its short it's still well made in my opinion.
I really hope more of this under appreciated couple.
newraven chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I loved how you made Bubbles a strong character, yet you made it so that she still seemed like a "little sister", when you described how Buttercup and Blossom tried to protect her. It's a bit serious a heavy for my taste, but I still think it is great.
cruelistnightmare chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
that is awesome! you struck me with awe!
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Another nice but short little story. Again I enjoyed it.
Mariposa-Sanctum chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Aww! I loved it! Short but well made :D

I adore when the characters are mixed up with someone other then their generic other!

Bubbles/Brick being one of them! I'm glad you wrote this piece :3 This story should have more reviews! :D
charisma chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
brick is nothing but a cocksucker
Random Person chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Amazing.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow, did Brick seriously mis-read the body language cues. Perhaps he should discuss this occurrance sometime with Mojo to get his take on sweet little Bubbles. XD
BubblySweets chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
IT was good but short!:D i hope u update More Than Human or is it Better than Human i 4got hehe !