Reviews for Code of Silence
resourceress7 chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Enjoyed this story a lot. The counseling scenes were emotionally moving. Also, I looked up naughtybookworm and that account seems to be blank. Do u know where I can read the original author's stories in this 'verse? Pls PM me at resourceress7 or reply to this review. Thx!
blueplaidgirl10 chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Please Please KoshIII ass a chapter. Stoping right here would be a crime because this is such a cute little story. Also, I wanna see how this whole starting over thing works out.
blueplaidgirl10 chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
drunk house. never a good sighn
blueplaidgirl10 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
what i am thinking is that this will have a happy ending. It HAS to!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
I love this series. So happy to see this story! I think you nailed the characters. I always wanted to know about this part of the story. I can't even describe how THRILLED I was to see you making House and Wilson work their problem out instead of just getting back together. It made it more real! GREAT JOB!
glenlivet19 chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
OMG! I LOVED the topic of that sermon! That was hysterical!

and I'm glad that House is taking it slow, taking Wilson back. They do need to work on things,, but I'm glad they are taking steps in the right direction! We want the family back together again.

Thanks for an awesome fic!
oflymonddreams chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
I loved this story. I hope you write more about David with House and Wilson. I loved how you built it up and turned it around. Loved the dialogue, loved how you had House loving without being schmoopy. Thank oyou so much.
Aquarius Seth chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Ah Kosh! I would have been happy with one more chapter! Just one more? It was a great story. Thank you for sharing! :)-Aquarius Seth
Max Gat chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Sad to see this one end, but it was done so well!
TetraFish06 chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Excellent conclusion - thanks for sharing ;)
glenlivet19 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
BAck to school shopping seems like a good way to start! Hope Wilson really gets something out of these therapy sessions. He can never cheat on House again!
micetea chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
This is sad and good too"/ It will take a lot to fix this but I know the boys can")
TetraFish06 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Great! Do we get to see the rest of the session...I love a glimpse of what is going on inside their heads ;)
oflymonddreams chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
i don't want it to be near the end! (dontwannadontwanna!)

i can see you're moving towards a resolution but there's so much in this chapter - the whole thing abt Wilson calling House "selfish" for saying what HE wants, and then the whole thing with Wilson's childhood & you have to wonder (i do) if that's what happened when James said was he wanted, if he was called "selfish" for what he wanted.

Love the back-to-school shopping date, love it that David is learning to ask for what he wants too! and that house is thinking he could handle setting up a playdate for his son!

love this whole story, don't want it to end soon (oh i think i already said that, lololol...)
oflymonddreams chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
i meant to say before how much i LOVED this chapter, sorry I didn't. it's just such a turning point in the story. David wants his Daddy and his Wilson, and Wilson has hurt House so much, and it's all clear here.