Reviews for The Few, the Unhappy Few
cool, i really like that 's finally getting knocked down, cant stand that guy
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 1 . 1/19
Okay, please please PLEASE continue this! I don't even know how you would... but you should, because it's amazing and there's SO MUCH AWESOMENESS that could come out of this!

-Violet Fire
loh122 chapter 1 . 1/19
Would love to see more of this fix. Please please please write more I want to see what happens next
CaliaDragon chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love that you had Kurt put Will in his place and the fact that the girls and Artie followed Kurt on his exodus from the club. Will has always come off as a bit condescending in the bits I have read on him or seen of the show. I love a strong Kurt who stands up for himself and makes others see his point of view.

Thanks
Calia
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
As always, I like it. I'd have liked to see them set up an alternate group (a la TroubleTones) and even if they co-represented WMHS, have their new group WIN. Somehow, depending on show choir rules or options...perhaps additional Cheerios as filler?
GinnieHazel chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
As much as I really like this story and think a lot of these issues could do with being confronted on the show (more than they were when Holly Holiday came on) I really can't see Will having that quick an epiphany. I get the feeling he'd need a bit more to drive it home.
KurtanaRulesMcKinley chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I'm not sure if I've already reviewed this, but I was going over my Favorites List and this was the first FanFiction I EVER favourited and quite rightly so. I love it. I love Kurt. I love your writing. I love Madonna. This is just perfect.
HarryPotterSlashYaoiLover chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
would like to c the aftermath of this.
dwgleek98 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
When I saw this scene in power of Madonna I was like "why's Kurt even here?" Thank you for making one of my dreams of Kurt knocking mr schue down a peg a fic reality
BlackRose1356 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is awesome! The way Will treats everyone besides Finn and Rachel, especially Kurt has always angered me. I would love to read a sequel to this if you have the time and feel like writing one.
leahk80 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
nicely done:)
Saruviasm chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You making incredibly valid points
kali-sinclaire chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Just a question why do u even post on this site when after you first chapter of the majority of stories you fail to continue to update you leave your readers hanging waiting for more and whilst sometimes that's a good thing in your case it isn't, it's just frustrating and annoying
Lady Constance Malfoy Hummel chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Absolutely love BAd Ass Kurt I love all of your work this one had me with a giant smile on my face great work as always xx
Marionet chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Wow, I can so see Kurt like this, and rightfully so. In my eyes, Will deserves every word and I love it that so many of the other kids left with him, for some unknown reason especially Artie, maybe because I love the thought of a Kurtie-friendship :) And Brittany and Santana, they were great too and should definitely be closer friends with Kurt! Very well written, very intense and close to breath-taking. Love it, simply love it. Thank you for sharing this piece, it was amazing!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »