Reviews for Humanity
chrissi chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
oh no the chapter started so well for those two and now...

im curious for the next one so keep going please.
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Oh poor Esme. And Carlisle Great job!
SiriusLeeDillon chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Nice hope you update soon
Just4Me chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Wow, Charles is kind of nice - I wasn't expecting that. But Carlisle is so sweet. I'm glad he told her he loves her.
Mih Team Carlesme chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Frankly, Esme is stupid or what? Seriously! she has beside her a man handsome, smart, special, romantic, cute, passionate, who cares for and respects her and she prefers for someone like Charles? Jesus, she needs glasses!

Poor, poor, poor Carlisle!
xanimejunkie chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Aw man... Poor Carlisle. He waited so long and, yikes. I just hope Esme can see she loves him too.
chrissi chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
i just love this story and cant wait for more.
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Great job!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Awhhh, I really like it. I don't usually read C/E (too busy reading B/E, hah) but this is really interesting. :)

In the first chapter, when Edward said Lizzy was going to name their child Bella if it was a girl, I was... well, baffled. How could Bella and Edward end up together if she was his daughter. Wrong on so many levels. What exactly is going to happen with Edward and Lizzy anyway? I'm assuming that Edward will be turned into a vampire along with Carlisle? And a few (I'm guessing around twenty?) years later they'll run into Esme and Bella?
monquiquix1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I remember a story that was a lot alike this one, searching for a happy ending? same characters aand everthing, even Edwards girlfriend...anyway i loved that one...this one sounds good to, :)
Mih Team Carlesme chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
He was the most beautiful perfect adorable nerd and of the world aaaaaw , very cute your story you must go on! And Esme is blind or what? Seriously! exchange Carlisle by Charles? u_u

Gives no friend!

Update soon, please!
Just4Me chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I think Carlisle would be an adorable nerd, as a young human guy. He's so shy and sweet. And I like his OCD as compared to Esme's artistic messiness. Fun story, can't wait for more.
Ksiarsauke chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This looks like an awesome story please update soon!
princessnerra chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Interesting story, wanting to see where this goes.
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I like the story, I always read ExB, but this sounds interesting, cant wait to see where you go with it.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »