Reviews for Days Like This
dazzled eyes22 chapter 36 . 4h
I really liked Charlie here. He flew his Team Bella flag proudly and showed what a great dad he was. He finally got his time with his daughter, he listened to her wants and needs and then offered his plan to help her. I also like his little push about getting married even though he knew that was in the plan. I loved Bella's reaction and how she reassured him that she wasn't angry that he did this without her being involved. You can see it really was a weight lifted off her shoulders.

I was curious if Bella was pregnant. She did seem to have the symptoms while talking to Charlie, but that could have been just stress. It would fit their pattern of the child before the romance. LOL.

I'm glad Edward is ready to propose and that it's not motivated by the adoption.

Totally lovin' this story. Thanks for sharing!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 35 . 6/1
Great outtake!

I loved how Charlie put the fear of God in Jacob to get him in Harry's office.

How great was it that they ran into Edward and Juliet. Jacob didn't even recognize his own daughter. It was nice to hear Charlie speak so strongly about Edward.

I'm glad Harry gave Jacob the opportunity to do right by his daughter. I don't think Jacob ever thought about the consequences to his position in the tribe if they found out he abandoned his daughter.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 34 . 6/1
I love how real and present Rosalie's pain and anger were and how supportive she was of her brother. She was reacting to the news as someone who loved him, but her focus was still on him and his pain.

It was great that Bella explained how Edward felt, so Rosalie could adjust her reaction around him. I loved how all three of them ended up on the floor after Edward and Rosalie pulled Bella down with them.

Quite funny that Juliet kept interrupting Edward's quality time with Bella. What motivation to get her a room of her own. LOL.

It was great that Bella and Edward spent some time with Charlie to share their happy news about the house. It was nice seeing them act as family as Juliet acted out with her mother's food.

Thanks for another great chapter!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 33 . 5/27
I can honestly say I forgot that Charlie may be calling her about her parental rights where Jacob stands. It just dawned on me when Bella and Edward were talking about him. I'm glad Bella told Edward about their relationship and reassured him of his place in Juliet's life.

I loved Bella dancing with her daughter and how she found out that she had her first tooth cut through. It was nice to see her that happy about her future.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 32 . 5/27
It was good that Edward took Juliet back to the house, so he could talk to Tanya. His mom was great in her advice.

I'm glad that Edward and Tanya talked this through and that she apologized for not including him in her decision to abort and for telling Kate her assumption that he was the father of Bella's baby. I really like that she explained the reasoning behind her decision, her regrets and her recurring nightmare. She's not a bad person and deserves her chance to be happy.

Oh, what a great surprise! First, Sunshine saying something close to her first word and then Bella offering to tell Edward about Jacob after he told her about his talk with Tanya. I'm speechless.

Great chapter!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 31 . 5/27
Bella and Edward were just adorable as they prepared and dealt with their separation. It's great they are planning for more children as they look for the right house for their little family.

I enjoyed Edward's quality time with his Sunshine and I was glad he spent some time with the guys, Charlie and his family. It was sweet that he was trying to teach Juliet to say her first word to surprise her mother when she came back.

Something told me that he would run into Tanya when he joined his parents and Rosalie at the beach house. I look forward to their conversation.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 30 . 5/27
I'm glad Bella and Edward talked and he was able to get past the awkwardness with Charlie. I still have to bleach the thought out of my mind about them being with the same woman. Eww!

I liked that Rosalie watched Juliet, so Bella and Edward could go on their big date. It feels like Edward and Tanya's secret is itching closer to coming out. I can't believe Tanya trying to sell that story of Edward being unfaithful to get herself off the hook and Kate really doesn't need the stress of being caught in the crossfire.

It was very romantic how Edward put all his cards on the table about his desires for a future together. I'm glad he also told her of his talk with her father. It was a lot of information and I get Bella being a bit overwhelmed by it all, but he was opening it up for discussion. She jumps too fast to defensive mode and accusing him of wrongdoing. I hope she works on that more. He really doesn't deserve it.

Their first time was realistic and I love how attentive Edward was in making sure she was okay. I would expect nothing less. I loved his answers to Bella wishing she met him earlier and whether it bothered him that Juliet came from another guy.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 29 . 5/17
Thanks for providing a look into Charlie and Edward's conversation. I like how Edward made his intentions clear to Bella's dad. It's great that Charlie chose to intercede to make sure his daughter's little family was secure.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 28 . 5/17
It's good that Jasper was not just pumping Edward for information for Bella. He was reassuring him as well.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 27 . 5/17
I'm glad Charlie and Jasper explained to Bella why Edward may have had that one night stand and not have remembered her name. Bella should be more understanding about Edward wanting to know more about Jacob. She barely talks about him and Edward has divulged a lot about his relationship with Tanya and now what he remembers about the one night stand. She needs to cut him some slack and be a little forthright with the info.

I'm glad she took Jasper's advice on making up with Edward. I just wished it wasn't done as a preamble for making him uncomfortable when she knew how much he's worried about meeting her dad.

I also don't feel good about Jasper talking to Edward and pumping him for information for Bella, so he can punk him later. That's not a good friend in my book.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 26 . 5/16
The day started off quite lovely with Edward cuddling with Bella and Juliet as she nursed. I liked that Edward wanted Bella to come with him to buy his new car and that he wanted her name on the registration.

It was very sweet that Bella trusted him to be the first one to give Juliet a bottle. Edward's conversation with the baby was hilarious. I loved his trial and error with getting her to drink the milk before he finally succeeded.

It's sad that Bella doubted Edward after that call, especially when he has entrusted her with a secret that no one in his family knows about. He's given her no reason not to trust him. He's right though. This was a one night stand he's struggling to remember details from and she has barely shared any information about her baby's father and she cared for him. I was surprised he actually said that to her though. LOL No wonder he's in the doghouse. I hope it's not for long and that she realizes her part in their first argument.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 25 . 5/12
I love the honesty and open expression of love between Edward and Bella in this chapter. I did think their happiness here might come at a cost when they ran into Carmen and she invited the family over.

I liked how Rose bonded with Bella. It was great how she asked Bella to go to the gym with her to workout those key areas she wanted to perfect and how she clued Bella in on her brother's attraction to her booty.

I'm glad Tanya's family saw the love Edward has for Bella and Juliet and that he made it clear he was not Juliet's biological father and never cheated on Tanya. They may not know why they split, but it was clear they loved him for him. I was worried when Carmen made her observation about never seeing him this happy with Tanya that she might drop the blame for the break up on him.

I'm glad Carmen gave Edward the heads up on Tanya coming, so they could avoid a confrontation and Edward could get his girls out of there. I love how he reassured Bella that he was where he wanted to be.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 24 . 5/11
Oh, Bella was frustrating with her mixed signals. I understand her, but it was really frustrating. That ocean scene was hot. This man clearly wants her and he's a doctor. He knows what comes with a nursing mother. I'm glad she faced her fears and communicated them to Edward, so they could spend the night together with Juliet.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 23 . 5/11
Thanks for that insight into Edward's childhood and his relationship with his parents. I can totally understand why Edward was worried that his mother might jeopardize his burgeoning relationship with Bella. Esme was a bit much at first, but I can see how she loves him and wants him to be happy.

I enjoyed Bella and Edward's time together with the baby whether it was their walk or the swim and talk by the pool. I'm liking Edward's forthright honesty about the balance he wanted between his career and his home life and his joy of watching Bella nurse Juliet.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 22 . 4/28
I like that Edward tried not to intrude since was working, yet she wanted him to see everything. It's really good that he can appreciate her talent and tell her so passionately. She needed that.

Even though he had an agenda, it was sweet that Edward offered babysitting support when Bella was ready to go back to work.

I enjoyed Bella and Edward's morning amorous activities. How adorable was it that Juliet was there to wake him up?

Thanks for another great chapter.
2,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »