Reviews for Days Like This
SanguineTaurean chapter 41 . 6/10
Thank you for this sweet story!
SanguineTaurean chapter 38 . 6/10
Yes! *happy dance* Fate can be a wonderful surprise.
SanguineTaurean chapter 36 . 6/10
I forgot to tell you how much I loved Charlie’s outtake!
SanguineTaurean chapter 35 . 6/10
Ooooh, burn! Harry and Charlie got Jacob good. Priceless. Surely he signed the documents giving away his paternity.
SanguineTaurean chapter 29 . 6/9
Another good outtake!
SanguineTaurean chapter 28 . 6/9
I really enjoyed this outtake, especially that you placed it here instead of at the end of the story.
SanguineTaurean chapter 27 . 6/9
Bwaahaahaa!
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 6/9
This is a great chapter in that family, and almost married-into-family, can see the love blooming between B&E and told them so. Hopefully this helps seal the deal and give Bella more confidence, too.

I also hope Kate, and possibly others, give Tanbitch a piece of their minds, and they learn the truth behind the breakup.
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 6/9
So much emotional upheaval in the past few chapters for Edward. Now that he has shared his past hurts and haunts, then his future wishes with Bella, I hope he can relax and enjoy the ride.
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 6/7
:( Awww, poor Edward needs someone to love and love him back.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 6/7
Gah! He is so sweet with Juliet!
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 6/6
Oh, poor Edward! :( Those two need to stop assuming and communicate, dangit.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 6/6
:( His Sunshine. That’s so sweet! Too bad Charlie sort of pushed Bella into going with another pediatrician after being released. I would have told my Dad it was my baby, my decision.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 6/6
Lol Dr. Edward thinks Bella and Alice are a couple. I bet they now think he and Emmett are a couple. :)
EdwardAnthonyMCullen chapter 27 . 5/30
ROTFLMAO! They slept with the same girl! I was laughing so hard my boyfriend looked at me weird...
3,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »