Reviews for Days Like This
Bella has been nothing but rude to him. I dont even know why he talks to her.
And seriously, who is Bella going w the Dr that her dad chooses? Like he has a say. I find that pathetic. She is the mother, not Charlie. She can respect her father's opinion, but it's her decision.
Why does he have to have a one night stand just bc he goes out? I fucking hate how all you women have made Edward in fanfiction. Romanticising one night stands, promiscuous lifestyles; it isn't sexy. There was absolutely no point in him fucking some random bitch just bc he goes to the bar. It just makes him seem disgusting when he wasn't.
sue1zide chapter 41 . 5/18
This was such a beautiful story.
Thank you.
sue1zide chapter 29 . 5/18
I've been curious about Jake's parental rights too.
sue1zide chapter 27 . 5/18
I think that you're the first author that actually succeeded in making Charlie a normal man, in my eyes, with this chapter. LOL!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 41 . 5/18
I loved this story so much I never wanted it to end. I could read this one forever. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
sue1zide chapter 14 . 5/17
I hope Bella overheard that conversation he just had. If not, I hope she gets to hear one soon.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 14 . 5/17
I think he's maybe the sweetest Edward in the history of fics. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 12 . 5/17
Gah, he just melts my cold dead heart. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 8 . 5/17
Awwww, poor Edward. He's so wonderful. I want one. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 4 . 5/17
Awwww! Edward's reaction to not being Juliet's doctor almost broke my heart. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
orchidluv chapter 19 . 5/11
Hahaha this reminded me, I hope Edward confesses to thinking Alice was Mommy 2!
TruvyBlue chapter 2 . 3/31
Just want to note that I'm starting this story again for about the 21st time! I adore this story!
JettWesten chapter 12 . 2/23
I know this was written a while back and I've read it before, but I'm reading this chapter and smiling. Very sweet.
3,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »