Reviews for Days Like This
bbmassey88 chapter 41 . 8/29
I really don't know how I have not read this before now! Such a great sweet story! I loved it!
Lillywhite1 chapter 41 . 7/9
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Lillywhite1 chapter 3 . 7/8
Nice story!
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 6 . 6/13
OMG! really! Will they ever catch a break! lollol what a messed up misunderstanding! lollol
I love your story. This was my second time reading it.
Thank you for sharing.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 5/19
What a beautiful ending to a wonderful tale. I loved the zillion and one post it notes all over the bedroom that she left for him. Such a fun thing for her to do for him. Very happy ending. I really hope that Rose is pregnant. I hope Edward and Bella have a little boy . . . healthy either will be fine though. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 5/19
Fantastic chapter. Filled with their excitement over their pregnancy. They are so very excited to continue their happiness. Very good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 5/19
I really loved how happy Edward's parents were about the engagement. Carlisle's words to Edward, of adoration and pride, was a wonderful gift to give to him. Speaking of amazing gifts, Juliet giving Edward 'edaaada', was so precious. I loved that whole scene so very much. I was sad to learn they had to wait a year before he could legally adopt her. At least he still can, thankfully, since Jake signed away his rights. The shopping/drinking day with the girls was fun. Bummer it turned south for Bella. At least her puking three days later made her realize she really was pregnant. Very excited Edward. That was so very fun to read how excited he was. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 5/19
I freaking loved this chapter! Her response to his proposal was absolutely perfect. His worry that she didn't like the ring, when she hadn't even looked at it, was so Edward. Their lovemaking all night long was perfect. Her panic in the morning was scary. Why on earth would she think he would leave her like that? He'd never done so before. His comment about the view when he got back to the room, was ver funny. See Bella, he didn't go anywhere except to get coffee. I think she'll freak out about the wine and the coffee, when she learns she is pregnant. Those emotions of hers, are a definite tell. Neither the wine or the coffe will hurt the baby, as she had so very little of both. Loved that he's decided to throw the plan out the window. He's getting his original plan and that's perfect. I love that they want ASAP for the wedding. Very fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 5/19
If he's got a Blackberry . . . can't that keep reminders for you? The iPhone does that. Reminders, notes and calendar, so you never forget anything again. I would think his phone buzzing a reminder, or alert, to him would be sufficient. Those sticky notes, would drive me bat-shit crazy. I liked her white board as a replacement. Even that would make me crazy. At least he said he would try to make it work. I laughed at him buying condoms in one store and the pregnancy test in the other. I think he should've bought both in the same place . . . at the very least, that would've made the clerk internally laugh. I loved his frustration with thinking that she was going to propose to him and stopping her from speaking a couple of times. Poor guy. I absolutely adored his proposal. Loved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 5/19
Wow, they are kinds of crazy busy with too many shifts, between two jobs at two places. Throw in a major move and you've got a recipe for exhaustion. I was already thinking that Bella got pregnant when they had sex on the couch with no condom and the trust conversation. I'm thinking she wasn't quite at the part of her cycle she thought. Or, because of her pregnancy, she's more fertile than that realized. He is so tired, that he just pushed the thought aside, nearly as fast as it came into his head. It would be wonderful if they were. I can see them on the beach at his parents house, with her baby belly and Edward holding Sunshine exchanging vows at sunset. Just the immediate family and closest friends. Or, perhaps right there in family court by the judge who grants Edward the adoption. Sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 5/19
Love, love, loved this chapter of Charlie! His going to the reservation to intimidate Jacob, was fantastic. All of Jake's mannerisms and his all around cowardice, was really something. What a sad piece of man that was. No, not a man. An overgrown child was more like it. Loved that Charlie ran into Edward coming out, learning his daughter trusted his judgement in lawyer choices. Really liked that jake got to see how happy Bella, Juliet and Edward were together. Harry with his way of doing his convincing was fantastic! Very well done Charlie. YAY!
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 5/19
I thought it was so cute that Juliet has adapted to Edward's work schedule. That is too cute. She knows when Daddy's home. I worried about Rose and her reaction to finding out the news. Quite frankly, I am surprised that Tanya made it away from Rose alive. Also surprised that she would key her car. I am very glad that Bella got Rose calmed enough, that when Edward did arrive, she wasn't the mess she was when she first arrived. Rose's words to Bella about how happy she was that she was in Edward's life, were absolutely wonderful. Their morning of wanting each other, yet having Juliet right there, so having to push it all aside for later, was fun to read. Even with her teasing him. I love that he literally took things into his own hands. I love that it pushed them to go find their forever home. Too funny. I was really glad that they did find one too. It sounds as though it is absolutely perfect for what they want and need, in a home. What a wonderful treat for Charlie for them to stop by like that. I know parents eat that up. He was a bunch of fun in this chapter. Encouraging Sunshine to play with her food. It was hilarious that Bella's nickname stuck and Charlie embraced it.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 5/19
I really liked Rose in this chapter. Well, I like Rose in the whole story but, she was fun in this one. Getting Bella and looking at homes. To weed out what she doesn't like and find what she does. Narrowing it all down, so that when Edward sees her final choices, it won't be too many of them. Wonderful idea. It was really sweet of Edward to make sure that Rose was not overwhelming Bella. Bella admitting she loved it and that they had fun, was even better. Well, that answers that question, Bella never did ask Jake to sign any legal documents, giving up his parental rights. Yes, Edward is very correct, he very well could one day pop up and want Juliet. They'd have to battle it out in court and would be ugly. I somehow think your angst free story will not go that route. ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 5/19
I guess some of your readers needed closure for Edward and Tanya? I presumed they'd already had this closure over a year ago when he learned the truth about what she had done and then broke up. Odd that they didn't. If they hadn't had their closure before, why not close it out when she asked him to dance at the wedding? Very strange placement. Was it even needed in the story at all? In any event, I was glad that he brought Juliet to Esme before going off with her to talk. I do think his stipulation that the mother's never find out, is unavoidable. Too many people will know by that point, that it could slip out. Juliet's aaaaammmmaaaam at the airport was all kinds of adorable. Bella was thrilled and elated over that. I really enjoyed the homecoming. They really had great family time that night, it was sweet. Edward closing Bella off from talking about Jacob, was weird.
3,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »