Reviews for Days Like This
twificfan chapter 41 . 10/21
This Bella is very frustrating. I hope the character develops some more.
serioustwilightf chapter 1 . 10/6
Such a lovely story...I know it is a late review but just had to let you know that I enjoyed it and I have not read fanfiction in a while for sharing and hope u continue writing
audiblyausten chapter 41 . 9/3
This is such a sweet story! I loved it. Thanks so much for writing this. :)
Intsu1 chapter 41 . 8/7
Thank you for the hours of wonderful reading. Absolutely adores this story. I am sorry that there will not be a sequel. I would love to read more about your Edward, Bella, 'Sunshine', etal.
Intsu1 chapter 1 . 8/2
I am looking forward to reading the rest of your wonderful story.
boopgirl chapter 41 . 6/30
Nice job
dazzled eyes22 chapter 41 . 6/23
I loved that Rosalie wanted Edward to spend the night before his wedding with Emmett and her. It was such a testament to their bond.

Loved how she shocked their mother with her announcement.

Loved Bella and Juliet's goodbyes to Edward before they were off to stay at Grumpy's.

Love love love Rosalie's announcement that she may be pregnant and how Edward asked Bella to reveal their news to her. I truly enjoyed their excitement for each other and what it would mean for their kids.

Oh and I loved the surprise Bella and Juliet left for him throughout the house. It was cute that she adopted his method of conveying messages.

What a journey this story has been. I did miss not seeing Edward and Bella's wedding, but I enjoyed everything that led up to it. I'm off to check out the future takes. Thank you very much!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 40 . 6/23
It's great that Edward doesn't want their pregnancy to overshadow the wedding and the adoption.

I love how happy they are when Edward comes home and greets Bella, the baby and Juliet.

His scenes with Juliet telling her about the baby and kissing Bella's belly were precious.

Bella's emotional declaration was beautiful and quite touching.

I have enjoyed their journey and I'm glad they are on the verge of getting what they both wanted out of life.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 39 . 6/18
Ha! Ha! I loved how Bella and Edward told his parents about the engagement, quickie wedding and adoption. That was a lot of information, delivered quite humorously I might add, and his parents handled it well.

I did wish Edward reassured Carlisle that he was responsible for some part of who he is today. He could wish there was more time they spent together, but what they had was special. It was just sad to hear Carlisle dismiss away his contribution to his son's life and then to have his son let him without a contradictory word. Edward did become a doctor after all and he learned what he wanted in his life from his parents. Okay, sorry, I just wanted to hug the man.

Edward talking to Juliet is one of my favorite parts of this story. I loved how he informed her about the wedding and asked if she wanted to be his daughter.

Edward misunderstanding Juliet's new word had me laughing through tears. I felt like I was in that room. Oh, how I love when he finally got what Bella was trying to tell him. Great scene! It doesn't get much better than that.

Wow! They work fast. She's pregnant now too. They were lucky that Edward still had that pregnancy test. It was very sweet how they found out together.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 38 . 6/12
I'm glad Edward proposed before Bella told him about possibly adopting Juliet.

Bella's emotional reaction to the marriage proposal was perfect, as was Edward's panic about her not liking the ring. I loved how she went out of body in that moment, yet regained her senses in time to reassure her fiancé of her answer and that she loved her ring.

It was also great that Bella wasted no time in letting Edward know that Juliet could legally be his daughter. Edward had me laughing through tears with his "Have we met?" line. It was so unexpected and yet, hilarious.

I enjoyed their conversations in this chapter and their acknowledgment of how different they were from the year before and that it's okay. I liked Edward's analysis of how his life is falling into his original plan and now he feels okay leaving the planning aside to experience what life has in store for them.
lisamccool388 chapter 40 . 6/11
dazzled eyes22 chapter 37 . 6/7
Ugh! Bella can be so annoying at times. Talk, discuss, but don't change his world because it bothers you. The man gave her his reason and she still balked at it. Just frustrating.

I'm glad they were able to resolve the post-it issue, but that frustration screamed of hormones.

Aww! Juliet was so cute in her anxiety to see Edward and then saying the word up.

I like the bumbling and internal monologue during Edward's setup of his marriage proposal and how Bella's interruptions effected his train of thought. In the end, his proposal was beautiful. I look forward to seeing Bella's reaction.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 36 . 6/3
I really liked Charlie here. He flew his Team Bella flag proudly and showed what a great dad he was. He finally got his time with his daughter, he listened to her wants and needs and then offered his plan to help her. I also like his little push about getting married even though he knew that was in the plan. I loved Bella's reaction and how she reassured him that she wasn't angry that he did this without her being involved. You can see it really was a weight lifted off her shoulders.

I was curious if Bella was pregnant. She did seem to have the symptoms while talking to Charlie, but that could have been just stress. It would fit their pattern of the child before the romance. LOL.

I'm glad Edward is ready to propose and that it's not motivated by the adoption.

Totally lovin' this story. Thanks for sharing!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 35 . 6/1
Great outtake!

I loved how Charlie put the fear of God in Jacob to get him in Harry's office.

How great was it that they ran into Edward and Juliet. Jacob didn't even recognize his own daughter. It was nice to hear Charlie speak so strongly about Edward.

I'm glad Harry gave Jacob the opportunity to do right by his daughter. I don't think Jacob ever thought about the consequences to his position in the tribe if they found out he abandoned his daughter.
3,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »