Reviews for Retelling Tales
lmhsfan chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
Tell me we're close to the end, I can hardly wait!
lmhsfan chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
Hey you! As long as you're still writing, I'm still reading. Although, I am WAY behind on my stories. I finally got a job, I'm still looking for an agent, and I've just completed the outline on a new novel. I also watch Dancing With The Stars every week. lol Anyway, love what you do, babe!

P.S. Only *obvious* thing I saw was 4th paragraph, it says "pending" instead of "spending". Also, I think you might have changed tense at some point... and I'm not sure you needed to explain the rules/nature of the wrestling match; it does pretty well on its own when you describe their positioning and such. However, that's all up to you.

I need to pimp you out some.
Lillian81 chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
Is this Joan of Ark?
Lillian81 chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
So sad. I can't imagine Edward as gay.
Lillian81 chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Perseus and Andromeda
Lillian81 chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Hades and Persephone!
lmhsfan chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
More. Faster. lol I still have no idea what this is from, though you have said that it's obscure.
lmhsfan chapter 18 . 4/17/2011
Oo Love it! And you're right. I have no idea what story this is derived from. Care to tell me?
Solea chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
I'M READING! I think you are great! I think these stories you are writing are not getting nearly the attention they deserve and I can't for the life of me figure out why because the writing is really good.

Let me offer you a suggestion - instead of keeping this one fic going where you add chapters and chapters that are different stories, post each story on its own. What probably happened is that the ff readership didn't pick up on the first one for some reason and then didn't read further to see the new stories you posted. You have a lot of variety here and I think the stories would appeal to different sets of people.

Give it a shot? That way, people would see your summary for each one and you would probably have a wider readership because they would see that each story is new. Good luck and I support you!
lmhsfan chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
This looks promising, but what I need from you is to write much more, much faster. Okay? lol Kidding, but I'm excited to see what you've got in store for the umm... cabin... boy... lol

Also, I finally wrote and posted, entered the fairy tale contest I was babbling at you about last time and won something. It's on my profile now; check it out if you get the chance!
lmhsfan chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
Due to the the epic ffn fail (I'm assuming), I didn't know there was a Buccaneers Part 1 until you posted Buccaneers Part 2. Looking forward to it! As always.
lmhsfan chapter 15 . 2/11/2011
Are you entering the Fairy Tale o/s contest?
Solea chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I love your stories - so well-written and creative. This was such a joy to read. As long as you keep writin' 'em, I'll keep readin' 'em. :)
Enna Energe chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
A very cute tale! And I like the interesting dichotomy between the modern language and mindset of B & E vs. the setting and mindset of C. (Renesmee really is as bad as Rumpelstiltskin!)
lmhsfan chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Hee hee... Well wasn't that fluffy? I've missed fluffy! Thanks for that! I like how your Bella is always quirky and having imaginary conversations with people. But maybe that's because I have the same problem. lol Looking forward to the next one, be it fluffy or complicated... or gratuitous sex. I'm not all that picky.