Reviews for Secrets
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Cool story I cant wait for future chapters. Really dig the plot.
Laryn Carter chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Very sweet I'm curious to see what you have in store next:)!
Yeya the BlackPhoenix chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
HA! Silly Beastboy and his lesbian conclusion. w
iAnneart chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
OH MY GOD.. that was hilarious.

raven was OBVIOUSLY having a secret lesbian relationship with Blaire!

Only Beast Boy would come up with something like that! XD
Dancing Eyes chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Aw, I thought it would have been great to have Raven be one of the dancers that Beast Boy so...admired. Love how you're writing him in heat and that because Raven's an empath that she feels what he does...very cute scenes!

Can't wait to see what else you do! PLease update soon!
FelynxTiger chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
can't believe i actually am reviewing the ch8 of this story, woah, its been almost a year?, and when i got the message of a new chapter, i didn't remember the story, so i just read it, and then look at the reviews and i saw one that was mine from 2011.

Anyway, here i am following just right behind you :D

an other great chapter, the end was hilarious, XD oh poor Jump City citizens :l

let's us all blame Beast Boy, his room and Apple for the Ipod XD

At least they know where to look when something's lost, i just lose thing and the story ends there.

i liked how you linked Beast Boy's powers to the way Raven felt them, really interesting development.

See you next chapter.../ year? XP..
dsqweLOVE88 chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
CUTE story! awesome dude
Titan17Gamble chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
I shudder at the final sentence.
itachi girl88 chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Juniper Night chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
(who had been quite stable since the morning) did you mean which? or are you insinuating that BB had given each of his emotions a seperate identity inside his head?

Other then that, still really interesting. What's Raven hiding? cause write now I think she's a dancer.

Juniper Night chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I'll admit it: I'm intrigued. And now I can't do any homework until I've finished reading what's written so far! drat :)

zimeatspotatoes chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
This story is SO cute :) and I really love the balance you created between actually being teenagers (dealing with temptations, alcohol, etc.) and being heroes. I hope you continue it!
HeirOfVoid chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Very funny and has a good plot. I think Mascara is Raven. Might this be true?
Enjoyer Of Humour chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Ace story look forward to the next chapter in the story ! XD
Flying786 chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
This is amazing

Really, this is great.

I loved this story. The way you write is amazing and I'm crazy for know what will happened next.

59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »