Reviews for Fears
Nuke Tremor chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I cannot wait to hear the excuse for a 3 year interval in updates. I wanna new chapter dammit!
necrophile chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
So far I really really like this story and I would love to see it continued! Thanks so much for sharing :)
Ghastly Eternity chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Lovely. I love how it is coming together, how you are writing the plot and such. Continue soon, if you will 3

-Fuchsia
xXAngelWingZ chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
... HAH I get that "Best behavior" speech all the time from my mom. XDDD Hidan's not alone.
YubelChan chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Lol, Poor Deidara. XD Having to deal with Hidan. XP All well.
YaoiPhox chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
xD Now I want a slushy... *looks outside* Damn... the snow's all dirty...
HakuDei chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
I really like the description you used for when Hidan was in the photo shoot. He seemed like a sex god in me head xD
Ditkata chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
AWESOME!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
i really like the last line. please write more
Kane the DFWM Seme chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
write more
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
This is cute
SuigetsuPhwoar chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Amazing story! Oh please you must upload soon! Please it would be awesome :)
misterycai chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Ohh! I soo, want to know whats Dei senpai hiding. OO And also whats going to happen looking foward to read more of your interesting fanfic. Their chapters might be short but they left the readers with the wanting to read more and know whats happening. I thing I love to see in fanfics. _
YaoiPhox chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Creative. :3

Yay for planning ahead and updating!
Imag1nat1on chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Love your disclaimer notes!

"Disclaimer: *Does the do not own dance*" haha :D

Cool idea with Hidan as a model (hilarious with him "listening to, what Hidan assumed to be, gay men talking about their ideas for marketing the new product.." for example! Also hilarious with Deidara as "his further disgusted, but used to it, manager".)

And fun with Itachi as a designer :D (wait a minute.. that's revealed in the 3rd chapter.. and I'm reviewing the 2nd! I couldn't help but reading the whole story first and reviewing later, so now I'm a bit confused hehe :P)