Reviews for GLiTTER
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
sooo gud (y) keep up !
Midnight's Bloom chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was gorgeous. Stunning, really. It was written in such an original way I was pretty much in awe.

It's fantastic, truly.

-Midnight's Bloom
converse-queen21 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
ummmmm. this was a very weird story. interesting but a little weird and twisted.
TearsOfMusic chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Love it, especially how you put the story
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I like this. I enjoy the analogy of Jade and the color black, and Tori's love for glitter, even if the word "glitter" is a tad overused in this fandom lol. However, the whole glitter girl thing sounds more like Cat than Tori, but I think it's all nice just the same. Good job!
starletlight chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
:) this is amazing.

i love the format, first of all. it's unusual, and i think it sort of makes the words that much more powerful. and i love the symbolism, how tori has become glitter and jade is black, because while it is simple it is extremely...well, forceful, because it just gives me images of jade and tori that are so different but somehow believable.

i love how sad but somehow hopeful, in a twisted way, the ending is. :)

"(because she will always have glitter)"

:heart:
d chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
ireally enjoyed the symbolism and your writing style. my favorite line was "wants it to d-r-i-p from his fingers". the way you had this with bold words and things like {glitter}} were meshed appropriately with the story. i look forward to read more of your work.-d
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Great story. I like your names for them, like glitter girl and black girl - it suits them. Your writing style fits the story very well, and it successfully portrays the emotions. I enjoyed it.
ValentineRose28 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
...AWESOME!

i love how it was, like, confusiing, but at the same time i got wat was goin on.

Bravo!