Reviews for Love's Journey
Please finish this!
xDontxBlink'-'x chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
This really is an awesome story, with brilliant writing to boot! I hope that you come back to it one day!
Daae Chagny chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Oh my gosh.
This is the most beautiful phanfic I have ever read.
Amazing. I highly encourage you to continue it someday.
Heresie chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Demonz Parade chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
I love this omg! I hope you continue :D xx
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Great story! I look forward to reading more
Dolphin0150 chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
wow... your really bad Raoul...and just think...when this movie first came out i liked starting to hate him and like Erik
ChristineDaaePOTOLND chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Ummm quick question
If meg's "dreams and happiness" were ruined, does that mean that she would not dance again?
Amazing story though, write more.
ChristineDaaePOTOLND chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Nice! Very, very well written!
If you could please take a glance at my stories, I would love it! U don't have to of course, but...
Anyways I really like it, but I think christine/ raoul story is more interesting. Just my opinion.
GallifreyIreland chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
That last line was lovely, if a little sad. I'm glad you're writing again!
PhantomFan01 chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
Hopefully Raoul will get some help for his problem...can't wait for the next chapter :)
Civilized Monster chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Wow, incredible! I haven't come across a LNE story like this before! Excellently written!
I really do hope it continues. I couldn't bear the thought of the story ending here when you've come so far.
You've made me empathize with characters I normally wouldn't like. The characters are perfectly written, so in-character and written with an attentive eye towards details.

Please, please continue!
LilCassandra chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Please finish this story!
Kate Pendragon chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
Can't wait for more!

Queen Maria chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Nice new chapters! I couldn't believe you updated! I like your story so far. Pleeeaaase tell me he's going to go get Christine and Gustave while he's still a baby?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »