Reviews for Moving On
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
bring in Yuga from a link between worlds.
Neo-Devil chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
bring in Yuga, the man who under minded Ganon
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Oh snap! Stuff's getting interesting. Glad you decided to make a sequel, I love it :)
SSAFunbar chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
So I know its been about three/ four years since you had last updated this and there is probably a very slim chance that you will continue with this, but I would absolutely love it if you did. Ive been reading Hero and then this one for the last week and a half and have hardly been able to stop for more than a few minutes at a time... dont even get me started on how late I was staying up just to read it. And now that TP would have been involved... I can only hope that you will decide to continue one day.
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I'm disappointed now... because there're no more chapters... XD

I just found Hero a few days ago and read it and immensely enjoyed it. Most of all I liked Link's character. I really loved how he was afraid of everything. It was a unique look on things and excellently written. I must say, I love your writing style – it's descriptive, thorough, and I rarely spotted errors.

Now I've finished reading this sequel, and I'm very sad that I read in your profile that it's on hiatus. I'm very interested to see where you're going with this plot. Are you planning on continuing it at any point? I'd definitely be here to read it!

I'm so glad I found these two stories; it's been hard to find anything good in the Zelda section lately. Hopefully you'll start writing this again soon! ;)
TinySprite chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Poor Zelda, that's got to be a new level of torture for her. I can't wait for this to be updated again!
TinySprite chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Well on the one hand, Lakey got what he deserved. On the other...what an idiot.

I feel so bad for Dekussay but it does make sense for his addiction.
TinySprite chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Nasty little guy that tourist. Does he even know what he's getting into?
TinySprite chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Oh boy, this is gonna get interesting fast, isn't it? I really like all the game call outs you've got in here too!

Is it bad that I'm now tempted to put one of the magic masks onto your Link?
TinySprite chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Yes, a sequel! Opening chapter is really good and the setup is at a nice place from the previous story.
Flutekitty chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
So far so good, I didn't see any errors, and your grammar is really good. I don't know if that's much of a compliment coming from since I'm not the best at grammar. Sorry, I didn't get to reading this sooner, I kind of stopped looking at my email... Plus, I haven't gotten on in a while. Anyways, good job!
slimmmeiske2 chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
I found a mistake:

and although they had thought her a few spells

I guess you mean 'taught', right?

Interesting chapter. And now it's up to Link.
Irelandgal131 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
good chapter! I'm interested to see where this goes.
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
What happened to Lakey was about what I predicted. Still, it was fun watching the idiot do himself in from the start. Drk wizard never learn: ancient evil warlord mages win over lesser villains every time. Only heroes stand a chanceagainst them.

Keep up the geat work.
slimmmeiske2 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Nice chapter. Wow Link really needs some help with the guilt. I mean I can totally understand how he feels, but that's just not healthy.

I'd like to see the incarnations of Link. As this is the only Zelda fanfic I'm reading.