Reviews for United Through Two Worlds
pathwanderer23 chapter 1 . 4/13
I first read this fic three years ago I believe, it may have been longer, but when I read it I absolutely fell in love with the story and the characters and is one of the very few fic that I genuinely love. I didn't have an account on here then because I didn't read much fanfic, but I just created an account and remembered this story and was hit with a /massive/ wave of nostalgia. I know it may be weird to say you have nostalgia for fictional stories, but I am laying here and remembering all that happened /years/ after reading and I can only describe what I feel as bliss. And it does make me very sad that the fic is (presumably) abandoned, but I am also /immensely/ happy that it exists in the first place. And I am doing my best to desribe what I feel about this /amazing/ story, but there are just no words to that can describe what I feel for it, flaws and all.
someguy chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
umm... There is something you should know about Gardevoir... she has the ability to put trips in dimensions so she could theoretically head home at anytime she so chose to. Even if something is actively restricting this ability she wouldn't have broken down so fast as she simply might need some R&R for some energy. "note that this is the emerald pokedex entry for a kirilia the mid-evolution of Gardevoir so she can probably do it if she focused" dosn't mean whatever the problem is will blow-over but the breakdown wouldn't have occured until a few days later when it was more obvious she wouldn't be able to *for reasons*.
SlayerOfShadowsAndDragons chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
Are you dead?
McGamingDiamond chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
As i sit here in my room,disappointment written on my face I can not even start to accept that this is not left us,the readers,on a cliffhanger,what is going to happen next,well we may never imagination will run every possible scenario trough our head before we finally see the next chapter,if we even see it.I have personally seen piles of unfinished "work" and yet I am still feeling let down when I see one.I don't know what happened to you and I'm sincerely hoping nothing bad,the little part of me is still believing that this may get updated against all you somehow read this i wish you all the best things and that you find the inspiration,if that is what you're lacking,to finish this .This was and still is a great peace of fiction that will not easily be forgotten,he characters were beautifully described,all of their actions made since and your writing brought tears to my face,clenching at my heart when something bad you did is something as I'm not usually and emotional person.

-Sincerely all of your readers
Pootizman chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
Tom 'n Layla.

Dis gon' get saucy.
Pootizman chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE POKEMON.
EVERYONE EVER.

So many ships, I swear. I'm still waiting for the absurd one, it will sink faster than Titanic x Iceberg.
Pootizman chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Called it.
Pootizman chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I call fire.
Pootizman chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Good to see Tom calming down for once, and good to see his paranoia lower with the acquisition of a friend.
Pootizman chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
This does arouse interesting query.
I shall sustain the action of reading upon arrival of the sun, next morn.
...
Toodles.
Pootizman chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Ooooh, I hope all the Pokemon aren't dead. I'd hate the sight.

Good chapter and story, but... spelling errors and grammatical issues really take away from the over-all feeling.
Like I said, still good, though.
Pootizman chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Oh god, Cyndaquils are so frikkin' adorable and I swear if it's dead I'll be so sad and this is a run-on sentence.
*sigh*
Dr.Page chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
...i certainly hope you plan on finishung this...
Dr.Page chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Love the story
Lonleydarkness chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
I like the last personification you did there. Keep writing, it suits you quite well.