Reviews for It Must Have Been Heaven's Light
Bartun chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Hello again, I was reading a few of your stories and I stoped at this. I readed it several times, I don't know why, I think because it is awfully cute, also I wanted to know better about the concept of the "heavenly light" in your story, and that leave me intrigued, to say the least, and eager to know more.

I'm a christian, but I'm not thaaaaat religious, I don't know why, perhaps because I haven't been in much contact with god for years, or because I have been busy with another things like work, mostly work, or the university, the english classes (Yes, english isn't my natural language). So I feel like Shadow, whe I read your story. It has something I don't know how to describe it. I also have a friend of mine who is now in heaven, I know that she is doing well up there.

I don't know the songs in this story, in fact, I don't know the songs in almost any of your stories, I think I'm not much a fan for music hehe, anyway, I liked this because you show a side of Shadow that we almost don't seen much of, his friendly side. Excelent job.

And thel Sword she should not be playing with guns, just for Pen sake.

Untill the next review. I'm watching you.
sunstar989 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
That was sweet.
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Me: I think you might need some help with keeping Sword and Pen in control. So, I'm allowing my OC Light to help you out. Speaking of Light, I haven't seen her in a long time. LIGHT!

Light: Yes?

Me: Where were you the past five hours.

Caroline: I was annoying the heck out of Light.

Me: Caroline...

Caroline: Yes?

Light: Go annoy my little brother for a few minutes k?

Me: Li-

Caroline: Yee ha! (leaves to annoy Sonic)

Light: Listen, I'll help you with Pen and Sword if you keep Caroline the Mentally Disturbed Hedgehog away from me and Kitty and anyone else who is annoyed by her, especially her younger brother Shadow!

Me: Yes, that is what happens in my new story a lot. You will see it if I ever post it, which probably won't happen. So sorry if you wanted to read it, but I'm embarrassed by how everything after the exposition turned out. If I do post it, I'll have to rewrite all of the story and do some major changes to the plot. That'll make me unable to finish the sequel to my other story and put everything out of balance. But, I'll try to get it finished and posted.
I'm Not Mad- I'm Alice chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Would someone care to explain to me how the **** I managed to somehow miss this amazing little one-shot? I am a sucker for a good Shadaria, and your one-shots are so wonderful, how did I miss this one? Nonetheless, it's adorable! I loved it. :D
maya1705 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I like very nice good job
Melody Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I just luuuurve these kind of fanfics! The friendship between Maria and Shadow is just so CUTE! .

Also be careful with Sword and her guns. Reaaaaaally dangerous.

Anyways, well done!
Kari-chan908 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow that was great I loved it
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Cute story! I don't think you should change the category, it fits it well. :)

It was really sweet and I love the way Shadow is almost naive to the concept of love. _ Good job!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I really liked the concept of Heaven's Light! It was quite interesting, especially with the couple scenes.

I love how you write Shadow and Maria friendship scenes! It really shows how much they care about each other. An awesome story from start to finish! Well done!
kenokosan chapter 1 . 8/9/2010