Reviews for Betrayed
pauleen chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
Sad to hear this. I am a long time fan of yours from hear. I will fallow though.
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
Hope none of them get pulled .
Wine and Cheesy chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
I'm sorry you feel the need to move your stories. Just a suggestion: Place a note on your Fanfiction profile with links of where your stories can be found.

I'll see you there.
mariga79 chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
this site sucks, theyre pulling and even deactivating accounts, good thing they gave a heads up, will be following you over at TWCS Mama, :)
tff000 chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
sucks that feb is pulling your stories. happy you will still be posting elsewhere )
Chezel chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
It's sad to see u go
JustSu chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
This saddens me to no end.
Thank you for giving me the best of stories and the perfect reading time.
This site is going to miss a lot of readers if keeps pushing the best of authors away. Their lost, I guess.
All my love, Mama.
See you in Fictionpad then.
JayNahNah chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
I'm following you over! See you at the Coffee Shop!
mnnlisa chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
This angers me to no end. I realize there is a policy in place, but I would say most of their readers are reading it FOR the mature stories. Thank you for posting elsewhere. I always enjoy your stories.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
Will you be finishing this story
debslmac chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
:) loved this. I hope you are able to finish this
21zora chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Is there a sequal to this fanfic? please PM me if there is or isn't a sequal.
21zora chapter 26 . 3/20/2013
Is there a sequel to this fanfic?
Drithligh chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
I can't believe you have this story marked as complete. If you've abandoned it, then mark it that way in the summary. I'm pretty annoyed right now because I was expecting a story with a resolution. I understand this a companion piece and that you may not wish to continue with it, but a little notice before I and others essentially waste hours reading something we wouldn't otherwise would be considerate.
Rizzyg2 chapter 26 . 1/28/2013
Mamasutra,

I hate to say it, but I only read stories that are complete. As another reviewer has said, I sort of feel like I've been tricked into reading this- because it isn't complete despite what it's bio says. May I recommend you update the bio to reflect the true status of the story.

Apart from that, I think you're a fantastic writer, and I can't wait to finish reading this once it is complete.

Izzy