Reviews for My UPCAT Experience
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Anyhou I applaud you. I hope that your dreams come true. (that's darned cliche)
You have potential to be a great author yet, your missing something.

Hell who am I to judge.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Why the eff did you make make the title seem so erotic-ish? Your a weird one. Unique, yes but weird. But i seem to recall one "author" with a character eerily similar to you. Or is that you. There are two Ls in fulfill. FYI.
Raindrops Are Heaven's Tears chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
UP as in university of the philippines? So u're filipino? Anyhoo, maybe you'll pass UP, Diliman has the highest UPCAT requirements, LB and manila is fine.

I haven't graduated in highschool yet but in our school it seems UP is the only school acceptable to college. Well, I would like to pass DLSU or UST more than UP.

But if you passed the UPCAT and you got in UP-DILIMAN then, wow galing! D
tinecute chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Taking UPCAT is just one of the many wonderful things you are to experience in life. Actually, passing the said test doesn't make you a better person. It doesn't also differentiate you from the others. The said test is just a mere 5-hour evaluation of what you've learned in the past 3 years of high school. You are right, if you don't pass it, there is a reason. Whatever that reason, we could realize it only after some time. UPCAT is just one step ahead. Entering the school, studying there, mingling with others, watching the activists shout on the top of their voices, listening to an old professor, waiting for the four long years of college, there are more to await for!

Anyway, results are yet to come. It would be a long wait. But, who knows? It would be worth waiting for. Whatever happens, just think that it's not UP or nothing. n_n

Our future is already predestined. However, we're given a choice and a will. God bless!
Eiyu. Love. Love chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Like. Like. Like. :D Curse those people who invented Math and those Stupid Formulas! :) Tell those people who are good in Math. ( OO, IKAW NA MAGALING SA MATH! )