Reviews for Behind Gray Eyes
cmptacek chapter 1 . 7/8
It's cute that they would be couple and. I liked how the air nation managed to survive, although I can't imagine Aang teaching Tylee airbending.
KingOfThunder989 chapter 1 . 3/10
LOVED IT! :D
Aura-Guardian1999 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I think you should turn this unto a full story it would be a good one I bet
Korrasami 88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Isn't Ty Lee a firebender?
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
short, but also nice
Doc Z chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
_ _
? ?
l
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Can I say this is an adorable, hilarious crack pairing?
I-am-LB3 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
very interesting
Ashleychanx chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Cute story!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I've had this idea myself for quite awhile, it's one of the reasons I love shipping Aang and Ty Lee in some of my stories. She's just so light and airy on her feet like Aang and her gray eyes are just like his, like you've mentioned. Not too mention her outfit is like a pink version of something I'd think the airnomads where with just a hint of firenation style. So very cool I check this out. Love it! and the fact that you made all six sisters benders, made it even better cause I have never thought of that before c:
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This is the second story I've read in which Ty Lee is an airbender. It's an interesting idea, I must admit; but then Aang wouldn't be "the last airbender."

I can understand Aang hugging her, happy to know that he's not alone; but the kiss, and his apparent feelings for Ty Lee, seem to come out of nowhere, and then it's unclear whether he still wants to pursue a relationship with Katara.
The defenastrator chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
To make ty lee more IC start with checking eye color (they're brown)
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Is there anyway to get a sequal to this?
The Cretin chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
A little OOC and maybe a little rushed, but it was really enjoyable nonetheless. Hey, a writer's gotta do what a writer's gotta do. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Hope to read more from you if you're okay with that. I think you're a good writer.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You know, that is an idea I have never considered before. But, when you think about it, it does hold a bit of merit and helps to better explain Ty Lee's gymnastic capabilities.

If you could somehow find the inspiration to take this general concept and make it into an actual story (say 100,000 words?), you'd be my hero. TyAang is a pairing that doesn't receive as much attention as I think it could.

If your interested, I have an Airbender story idea up 'for sale' in my Forums called 'The Fire Dancer'. Would you be interested in at least taking a look at it?

Great oneshot and I really do hope you can find new ideas or ways to make this into an actual story. Until next time...